No announcement yet.

White widow autofem indoor journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blazed227oldjarhead100D.A.A.S.69 NAKEDGARDENERCannabliss Well guys...it's Wednesday and they're 15 days old. I'm including a clone that I was forced to do. As a couple of you knew I had a broken branch yesterday, so I included a before/after of her. I just watered and folier fed them before taking the pix. As you can see I did raise the light like was told...lol. The girls are doing wonderful! I'm still only giving them the terpinator additive to the roots. I did a pretty perfect soil mix, so I'm not going to add a bunch of other shit to them. I'm still guessing that this weekend will be the time to possibly top and start training the one on the right. Any input would be great. I could take a couple pix on Friday or Saturday. If these were outdoor and not autofem I'd just let them do their thing. I do have a valid question though on my filter. I helped my friend out west with his indoor growing and we had his filter outside his grow room into a homemade PVC charcoal filtration system we designed. I have this huge filter I'm planning on putting in this weekend with my friends help. It's a small tent and I was thinking of putting the fan inside and ducting to the filter sitting on top of my tent instead of hanging the filter from the top and suctioning the air. Think this would propose any problems?
    As always...thanks for your help
    Attached Files

Comment

• Cannabliss
      Cannabliss commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking much better. I agree, the one on the right looks ready to start her LST.

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      I concur with the fine information you are getting. I'd have my scissors clean and ready to go.

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      Btw, that's good for the light height right?

Looking great on the improvement there I’d say, bro well done.

Comment

You can put the filter outside the tent no issues.

Comment

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        I figured as much. It's a huge bastard too. I don't have the wrap for it so just waiting to turn it on and it blasts dust all over my room...lmmfao

D.A.A.S.69Cannabliss Canuck147 Here's a close up of them. I wanted to give them a bit more height before starting the topping and LST. You can see that I've got lots of nodes going right now. For my first indoor grow I have to beat 4.9oz per plants...lmao. Or was it 3.9?
      Attached Files

Comment

• Cannabliss
        Cannabliss commented
        Editing a comment
        3.9 lol. Sounds like a plan man. You girls are looking good.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Just got back inside...phew, between the humidity and having to roll my fatass around the field, I'm beat! Had to defoliate a couple girls out there. They're taking their sweet ass time this year. Just now starting to bud, but normally I plant in the ground. This year they're in bags too. These heavy rains have been flushing all the nutrients from the bags. Seriously low in nitrogen. They'll be ok tho...daddys here...lol

3.9 sounds great. It's an awesome goal. If you can do it on every grow you will be golden. Some can get alot more but hell multiply that by 10 or 15.

Comment

• Cannabliss
        Cannabliss commented
        Editing a comment
        Yep, just a little joke between us. I'm sure he'll pass my 3.9. Perhaps if next time I vegged an extra week, I may beat my own record lol.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Cannabliss I'm going nuts here. It was easy to practice on the random seeds on topping and LST, but these girls are different all together. I've been watching video after video of doing them, but it's a different ballgame. They're super bushy! My main question is....do I go ahead and take off all the fan leaves and start training? I'm still a couple days away from topping the other one. I want to start LST on the right one...aka Bessie

• Cannabliss
        Cannabliss commented
        Editing a comment
        Retodd you don’t have to remove all the fan leaves in order to provide LST. I’d just lollipop her a bit, then remove only some fan leaves from the top that are blocking light penetration to the rest of the bud sites. But yea, I'd start the LST now.

Plants look great!
      First pic shows she is ready for a haircut. Why wait. Give her 3 - 5 days for recovery. Then start your LST
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Retodd, that plant is fixing to start throwing pistils out any day now,
        You don't want her to start flowering before you top her.
        I sure wouldn't wait very long,
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Been a long day fellas. Got those shots in my back yesterday and supposed to take it easy, so of course I've done the opposite today. I'm paying for it now and laying in bed. Have another dr apt tomorrow, so I'll get on it when I get home. Part of me is the fear of fuckin these girls up. My thought has been to let the center grow a bit more and split again before topping her. As said multiple times....new to indoor

Comment

furrysparkle Here it is. I'm going to do another post in a few min after I top

Comment

As much as I bitch about my deer getting into my outdoor girls it prolly doesn't help that I feed them...lol. They do love my apple trees and I give them corn, salt blocks and molasses. Even one of my hounds is immune to them, we'll all of my dogs are.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Cannabliss
                Cannabliss commented
                Editing a comment
                That's a very nice view Retodd. Wish I had that much room haha.

• Retodd
                Retodd commented
                Editing a comment
                Getting ready to put the farm up for sale if ya want it Cannabliss lol

• Cannabliss
                Cannabliss commented
                Editing a comment
                Just a taaaaaaad over my budget lol. Thanks for the offer though.

My question is, should I go with this, or should I go one more down? oldjarhead100D.A.A.S.69Blazed227 Cannabliss I want to create as much bud as possible

Comment

• Cannabliss
                Cannabliss commented
                Editing a comment
                That should be fine. You'll start seeing much more potential colas as the plant continues to grow out. As D.A.A.S.69 mentioned in a post above, I wouldn't wait too long to start the LST. It's a good time to take advantage of the stalks being nice and flexible at this time.

• Retodd
                Retodd commented
                Editing a comment
                I just took off the top one, sorry my pad takes such shitty pix and hard to see

When I opened the tent I couldn't tell if the smell was coming from them or the clone that's budding...lol

Comment

I know these girls aren't part of it, but I figured I'd share. I just monster cropped/lollipoped them. It's 3 of the 4 random ones I practiced with in my tent. I started 20 and these were the only females. I know before you say it....I seriously need to stake them. Well, they're gonna be moved to a different location in the next day or two. I have company coming that's going to be in the area they are. I just need help getting them to where they're going. Don't know the strain or anything about them other than my buddy goes through a oz every couple weeks and he likes it...coming from a pot snob...lol. Btw, thank God the update is over! A day w o this site is like a day w o sunshine
                Attached Files

Comment

CannablissBlazed227 So, I gave them both trims yesterday. Tonight I did my best attempt of LST on Bessie. Topsy is still going to be another couple days before topping. I'm going to let her pop out two more nodes. They go to sleep at midnight for 4 hrs and I wanted to finish right before that so I could do another folier feeding right after. My question to you guys is as each branch splits can I top each of them to create more just like topping? I figure I still have another week of veg to do so. Hopefully. I have to beat 3.9 per plant 😂👍🏻🙏🏻
                  I didn't want to do the pinch method I read about. They were still pretty pliable. I've looked at a 100 different ways of LST, so this is what I cam up with. I just punched holes in my pot and used speaker wire I had up here at the house. Looking forward to hearing what you guys think in case I need to make a change on doing Topsy's.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Retodd; 08-18-2018, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Cannabliss
                    Cannabliss commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I believe you can. I haven't topped any of my plants more than one time after the 4th node. Perhaps someone with more experience in multiple toppings can help you best. So far, so good on the LST though.

• Mr.furley
                    Mr.furley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I top my plants twice.
                    Once at the third node, creating six branches that are grown "FLAT" to the edge of a five gal pot with 3+ nodes each. Then when timing is correct, I top the six.
                    I do this for two reasons.
                    First is to gain more colas and second is to slow the six tips down in growth to allow what nodes I have keep in the middle a chance to "ketchup".

Binder clips work great for Lst in fabric pots.

I tightened them a bit more this morning. I didn't want to go too drastic last night, plus I have no choice but to pick up and put down the bags by the handle. I don't have stomach muscles. I scared myself a bit when I cut her up the other day. She was looking so bushy...lol. I'm going to top Topsy tonight. I wanna give her more hours to grow. I did Bessie on the 6th, but Topsy is going to be on the 5th. Mr.furley I don't know if you read my journal up to date, but I'm new to this type of growing and w autofems. Looking at some of her branches I should get a second topping out of her, but I couldn't find any pix or info on it. I'd like to get at least 5oz out of my first grow. If you could help too I'd appreciate it bud.

Comment

• Retodd
                    Retodd commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Do you think it would hurt while it's still in veg?

• Blazed227
                    Blazed227 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes I wouldn't top twice, u gotta remmer u only have so much veg time before she flips .. an if she's stunted from topping she won't get bigger an will flower smaller then she could have been... I wouldn't do anything but let from here in out

• Retodd
                    Retodd commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Blazed227 it was worth asking. I did find some reading on it yesterday. You can do it, just nots autos

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X