Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

63 last Wednesday. Long hair, sandals and holey jeans hippy. Still have the beard lol.
    It's not how crazy I am, but how much I enjoy it that makes me dangerous.

Coco/Perlite 60/40, GH Nutrients and Calimagic, 5 Gal Fabric pots
    Germination lights 2 30watt LEDS
    Veg and Flowering 1 600 Watt GalaxyHydro LED

Completed Grows. 1 Photoperiod and 2 Autos

Current Grows: 1 mystery Auto 71 days, 1 White Widow Auto 62 days, 1 Amnesia Auto 62 days

Comment

Originally posted by 9fingerleafs View Post
      Jajajaja i guess I'm the only 25 year old around here....
      So far the baby of the group.

Comment

Comment

60 and loving each year better than the one before.

Comment

53 Sandals, cargo shorts, and hoodies

Comment

• Tika
              Tika commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah hoodies me too..no cargo tho..black sweat pants.

I feel like I can trust everybody on here way more now lol. I'm 22! Hopefully I can be as wise as everybody here someday!

Comment

• Tika
              Tika commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes you didn't call any one old !
              I should have said us older or should only speak for myself
              I am old going on 12....
              And I am glad you are wiser than my son who planted my gift of seeds in Miricle Grow!
              Glad you are here

• Jacuna94
              Jacuna94 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh no! Well lesson learned I'm sure. And thank you I am glad I'm here!

• Tika
              Tika commented
              Editing a comment
              mcruderalis! Yea and not again til he changes his ways

Originally posted by Jacuna94 View Post
            I feel like I can trust everybody on here way more now lol. I'm 22! Hopefully I can be as wise as everybody here someday!
            Young lad, you are in good hands here. Many experienced growers with invaluable information.

Comment

• Jacuna94
              Jacuna94 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you. I'm excited to see my future grows with everybody's knowledge here. Much respect to everybody on here willing to help!

64........I'm just 18 with 46 years of experience.

Comment

• Charlie
              Charlie commented
              Editing a comment
              Well said.

54... Weird thing is that after growing up in FL in the 70's and smoking into my 20's, I stopped until this year. I'm a sober alcoholic so it seemed a bit funky to use cannabis but after speaking to many of my sober friends about it we came to this conclusion: I had been on legally prescribed pain meds for almost 7 yrs. at that point so if the goal was to reduce or eliminate the need for the opiates then it was a logical step. I'm truly grateful that this has been so effective-and it gives me a chance to grow some really gnarly ganja.
            WHAT???
            5x5 grow space
            900w of Vero's and F-strips
            4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• Joker
              Joker commented
              Editing a comment
              I smoked from 16 to 31 then took an 18 yr break. Ended up having to admit I had become an alcoholic, I was drinking about a 5th of whiskey a day on my days off, and drinking a pint on work nights, ended up in the hospital last june with kidney failure from drinking. Thankfully it was able to be reversed after 2 days in hosp getting fluids. Needless to say where my AA meetings failed, thinking I was dying did the trick, and going back to smoking has kept me dry.

• Bikerstonrr
              Bikerstonrr commented
              Editing a comment
              Me too, after about 12 years of sobriety I had a psychiatrist tell me that weed would help with my PTSD but he couldn't prescribe it. Been smoking weed for the last 12 years I am back to smoking again and still sober.
              Last edited by Bikerstonrr; 12-06-2016, 02:12 PM.

• Tersky
              Tersky commented
              Editing a comment
              I was in NA. Crack was my poison. Hell of a drug. Got clean in 2002, worked a program and stayed clean for 7 years. Life happened and I didnt take it well and relapsed in 2009. Kept smoking crack off and on until a little over a year ago, not being able to string more than a couple months clean. Went to Colorado for vacation a couple years ago and it changed my world. Smoked some Bruce Banner (probably not a wise choice since it had been 15 years since i last smoked). It took another year to completely get of the bad stuff but here i am!

TL;DR - Pot helped me stop smoking crack

63 and still rockin, rolling! Just a little slower these days!
            Team AutoMechanics

Comment

Comment

• Cracker08
                Cracker08 commented
                Editing a comment
                You handsome bastard Dontknownuttin!! What are us homely looking guys suppsuppose to do???!! Live off our buds??

Originally posted by gbauto View Post
              54... Weird thing is that after growing up in FL in the 70's and smoking into my 20's, I stopped until this year. I'm a sober alcoholic so it seemed a bit funky to use cannabis but after speaking to many of my sober friends about it we came to this conclusion: I had been on legally prescribed pain meds for almost 7 yrs. at that point so if the goal was to reduce or eliminate the need for the opiates then it was a logical step. I'm truly grateful that this has been so effective-and it gives me a chance to grow some really gnarly ganja.
              This is the situation my husband is facing. Been on opiates for 10 years now. Stronger and stronger, then try to wean off, have a health setback and go back up stronger and stronger. He has been through this merry go round 4 or 5 times now. Once again he is trying to wean off. Started smoking weed for one month, which was helping tremendously. Wham, gets hits with a urine test by his opiate prescriber and failed. Now caught between a rock and a hard place. He is now on month two of no weed so he can pass next urine test. And still weaning off opiates. He is suffering terribly. It's a F*&^ing nightmare for him.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Insomniaczzz, that is such a fucking frustrating situation!!! It makes me nuts how unfair it is, that they'd rather see him dependent on fucking opiates!!! I fucking hate doctors so much sometimes...the unenlightened ones, which seems to be most of them. I am truly sorry that he has to go through all of the bullshit. Has he ever tried any of those detox thingies for passing urine tests?

66 last August, and I was a hippie (or at least that's what the 'flash backs' would indicate!!!!). LOL
              Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

I'll say it again..68 AND NO my husband doesn't help me do this
                who is the Major Hippie?
                Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
                Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
                GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
                photoperiod feminized seeds
                http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
                http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
                http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Let's see a pie on the ages for the forum can anyone do the math on those who have declared?
                  Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
                  Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
                  GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
                  photoperiod feminized seeds
                  http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
                  http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
                  http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X