Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRIMO
    replied
    After successfully completing my 65th orbit of our nearest star, I sat with a bag of bud and a bottle of bud contemplating my next mission..... 'All systems go'. Lets light this firecracker & see what happens-------"Hold my beer and watch this"

Leave a comment:

• Jacuna94
    commented on 's reply
    Oh no! Well lesson learned I'm sure. And thank you I am glad I'm here!

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Yes you didn't call any one old !
    I should have said us older or should only speak for myself
    I am old going on 12....
    And I am glad you are wiser than my son who planted my gift of seeds in Miricle Grow!
    Glad you are here

• Jacuna94
    commented on 's reply
    Hey I never called anybody old lol. Thank you!

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Kingfish..thus far you and I are at the top of the heap I think..posted thus far

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Old people will say trust what you have proven for yourself..this place will give you paths

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Missed it but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Uh...wait a second..so far I am second oldest on the pie...and it is bop til you drop here. Work 6 days a week and..tend the "farm"

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    That keeps us on our toes!

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Oh god if our lakes could get some water...I love to fish...fly or worm rod...really miss it

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Will stay connected with your bliss

• insomniaczzz
    replied
    Originally posted by gbauto View Post

Been there, done that... that is precisely the reason I was forced to explore using edibles. I had even spoke to my 'pain doctor' about using cannabis to allow me to use a less powerful narcotic. Even provided him with a fair amount of research studies and he expressed that he didn't care one way or the other. Fast forward 4 months and I'm now being called on the carpet for testing pos. for THC. Says that he is going to drop me as a patient. Fortunately, I had been able to stockpile a fair amount of my methadone to taper off with. That's really the point that I decided the Hell with those clowns and I'll grow my own and become an advocate for MMJ.
    It's rough being placed in a no-win situation. Alcoholics and addicts know that feeling well but it's really a shame that the medical 'professional' that you rely on to have any quality of life would really be so callous. I just got back from another visit with an ortho surgeon about my shoulder-it was fubar'd 18 months ago in a bad bike accident and I'm facing a total joint replacement and more recovery time. Hard choice to face-4 weeks recovery with one arm and one leg will make life real interesting for awhile.
    So very sorry to hear your story. Hubby is in the process of stockpiling his oxicontin as best he can also. After the nightmare of being dependent on oxi, he refuses to even walk the methadone route. Yes, whatever happened to the Hippocratic oath, giving your patient the best quality of life possible. All I can say in our doctors defense is that this testing mandate is coming from a higher up source, but still..........hoping to make some headway with gastro doctor next month.

I hope things work out for you with surgery, and the weaning process. Take care.

Leave a comment:

• sonahigh
    replied
    i just turned 52 but don't act it yes i grew up in the 60's and 70's real hippie love child my dad grew a lot when i was young (we lived in mendo, ca) and i learned from him about growing in soil but i want to grow in hydroponics/aquaponics indoors

Leave a comment:

• Potted
    replied
    The draft was in full swing I had to shut down my grow when I got nailed in 67 had a bond fire on the last nite before boot I'm 67 years young. Peace

Leave a comment:

• Chemichael
    replied
    Late to the post, I'm 46. Glad to meet all of you

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X