Big problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big problem?

Hi everyone. My plants are growing really strange, this is my first time trying this out and i feel that my plant is really short.
    This is a list of what my grow is:
    *Seed uknown.
    *lights 2x60w led.
    *temp around 20c to 26c.
    * 2 fans, one blowing in to the box and one inside the box blowing out.
    * From seed to this point around 1month.
    * Using bio growbizz 1ml of everything atm (bloom, grow, max)
    * Water one every 3 day. sometimes more.
    * light cycel 18/6
    * the light is 20 cm from the plants
    * And i frimmed the top 9 days ago.

Feel like the 2 plants are diffrent and its like 10cm high. Got a tent ready after they been here for a while but i feel its so low that i dont need to move them, only the smell is kinda strong
    and my gf is not liking it.
    Any tips or trick?

And sorry for bad english and hope to hear from someone soon.

Everything I see is in need of transplanting to bigger pots. Lol

Comment

There's a saying, bigger roots bigger fruits.

Comment

I agree with Potted and Jibblerjoe time to transplant to a bigger pot. Your also going to need to consider more light, add some cfl lights or something. 120 w is not going to be enough light.

Comment

Follow the advice here and the gf will really not like it. Unless she likes good,stinky,big and dank bud.

Comment

what light schedule you using
            am i seeing pistles already?
            4'x 6' x 8' room
            2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
            sunshine mix #4
            mega crop nutes
            current grow
            cd-1
            jack herer
            afghan kush
            green doctor

Comment

18/6 according to the first post....but I do see pistils as well. Could it be an auto? Definitely gonna want a bigger light.
              ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

there is lots of wrong here but it is fixable
                first transplant!
                then light
                then hope they take hold
                they look like they want to go so....
                4'x 6' x 8' room
                2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
                sunshine mix #4
                mega crop nutes
                current grow
                cd-1
                jack herer
                afghan kush
                green doctor

Comment

Gonna try to move it to a bigger pot, my tent have 300w LED light. Do I need to change the light cycle? And its still veg stage or flowering stage? Do I need to stress the plant or something more? And thanks for the help guys and fast reply! Great community and hope to get more tips from everyone.

Comment

Hitty all of the above ,Are you sure its not an auto ,it looks like an auto to me and the pistils showing up in a month is a tell tale sign
                    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

If you are going to be a grower, find a way to keep your girlfriend happy or suffer forever.
                      completed 7 grows
                      what I have learned so far:
                      environment maters more than nutrients
                      at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
                      effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

Can I clone the auto? Or it’s to late? I don’t really know what kind of seed, got it from a friend who had 20 random seeds. Gonna take it to a tent, better light and bigger pots so my gf gonna be happy

Comment

Its not recommended to clone an auto. It will be the same age as the mother, very little time to develop roots and grow.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

• Hitty420
                            Hitty420 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thanks man

New update!
                          New grow tent, more light and happy gf!
                          But i dont understand the autoflower and why is so short?

Comment

Autos have a fast life cycle so they need a good environment from day 1. I think these plants had a rough start and being an auto you can't just leave them in veg to get them healthy. Best bet is buy some good seeds and read up on GWE and the gf will be extra happy!
                            4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X