Buying seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying seeds

Fellow growers WARNING Zenpype disclaimer says " Zenpype seed store - Cannabis seeds are sold as adult souvenirs , and Bird food . Germination or cultivation of cannabis seeds is illegal " . Terms and conditions ! Zenpype seeds are a waste of your money ,I had to lose $$$$ so hopefully you don't ! Keep it green grow your own

I believe there are a few other sites that also have this disclaimer. They are probably just trying to not get sued for the product they are selling. That sucks that they didn't work out for you though
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      hey MCubed how is the alien vs triangle , I have some alienvs toofless going now .well I'm waiting for them to pop .I love the strain though

seedsman.attitude seeds and seedsupreme all have that disclaimer for legal reasons , and all will help if there is a problem
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I am having a problem with Attitude. I ordered fem. Delhi Friend and they sent regular seeds. I contacted them and they told me they do not make mistakes. I asked them if they could tell me if their was a problem with the seeds that I got males. They said they could not discuss the matter because of UK law and told me to contact breeder, I received 5 more seeds for free but this does not help my current problem. I had four of five seeds grow from first batch. 2 were male. Are the two I still have growing Delhi Friend or something else? Is it possible to get males from feminized seeds? or did they just send whatever? The breeder will not discuss the matter with me because of UK law. Sucks!!

Comment

Zenpype seeds are garbage I bought over $400 worth of seeds and Zenpype told me they don't replace seeds that doesn't germinate ! Zenpype does not guarantee their seeds , so they can sell anything to you and they are not held accountable for their seeds either not germinating or even the strain that they say they are !!

Comment

• desertdan
          desertdan commented
          Editing a comment
          Attitude say they can not discuss germination of seeds because of UK law. They are happy to replace seeds but this does not help if I don't know what they are sending.They had the breeder send me replacements direct so I feel a little more confident with the new seeds.

MarinaFog Do me a favor and send me your order number... I will forward it to the person that has been in contact with me checking on my replacement seeds. 360 seeds is a lot to not have one germinate, and more than likely got nuked in the X-ray through customs. I have also noticed on a lot of the other seed distribution sites that there are "fine print" disclaimers that also state "no guarantee" on germination amongst other things. I had a bad order from ZENPYPE, however they took care of me.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          MarinaFog, here lately I've been getting my seeds from New420guy seeds out of California, And they have been good seeds too, plus you get them in 4-5days,
          The dudes name that owns it is Paul, plus he even sent me a nice tshirt, a calender, and a bunch of free seeds to try out.
          He appreciates your business too.
          Check him out, he doesn't have a huge inventory, but he does sell autoflowers, I'm growing 2autoflowers from him right now, and they are growing fine.
          Paul also said if I had any problems, to let him know, and he would take care of it.

• MarinaFog
          MarinaFog commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Pyro711 did you have success in germinating Zenpype seeds and are they the strain that you order ?

• MarinaFog
          MarinaFog commented
          Editing a comment
          I have spoken to both owners of Zenpype , when it got to the point their emails to me calling me a Idiot because I couldn't get the seeds to germinate , that is when I stopped trying to deal with Zenpype and put in complaint with the credit card company

Try another seed bank. There are plenty of honest, reputable seed banks online.
        I ordered from Montreal Seed Bank, Greenhouse Seeds, and Bomb Seeds before. Haven't germinated the Bomb Seeds yet, but the others were just fine.
        My Perpetual Guerilla Grow - GWE forum thread.
        My Grow Journal - In a blog format.
        My Twitter Page - Follow me, I #giveaway stuff
        My YouTube Channel - Subscribe now.

Comment

Hey DAAS69 a good friend of mine gave me a hand full of seed after I told them about my situation with Zenpype . All bot but two seeds germinate and I have some really nice girls growing now ! Zenpype does not guarantee the seeds they sale are either the strain or able to germinate them . I'm never going to have to buy another seed in my life ! I will be making my own seed this season with selective pollination .

Comment

MarinaFog I am limited to 2 grows at a time, which I currently have 2 going. My replacement seeds came after I had these going, so I have not attempted germination yet. So unfortunately I can not honestly answer your question. My current grow is the replacement seeds I received from ILGM from a ZERO germination of 5 seeds from them! Which in all honesty I have NO idea yet if they are even what I ordered since these seeds came without breeder packs in a little zip lock bag in a padded envelope.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              That sucks when you get seeds that way, they could have swept them up off the floor.
              I make certain that they are in breeder packs, with the lot numbers on them, or I ain't buying them, I done learned my lesson.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X