X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need immediate Help with grow

Hi there
    ​​​​​ and greenest wishes
    So after six month of reading and research I started my grow with 5 raspberry cough and 5 Aurora indicated from the Nirvana seed bank ( which are very helpful guys) so I have some issues with my plant due to some security problem I had to move my plant for 10 days to a basement and now they are back to their grow room. The temperature did never went up and always was and is under 25. But both raspberry and indica shows heat stress (my guess is light was too close) so I put some pic of these two plants and after have lots of questions about the rest if my plant
    In indicated is it heat stress or tmv? Or some sort of root problem?
    Attached Files

Hello, Amir, The plants actually look pretty good-the only question I have is in the 3rd pic. It looks like it may be a bit of nute burn or perhaps some heat stress. I've found it's pretty hard to kill these things-trust me when I tell you that I've really tried
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Hi there. Thanks actually I'm dying from stress. I don't know maybe it's heat stress but don't know why because the tem- was low (it's late autumn here) but for a week I put them under 400w my whit out a fan and my guess is it caused heat stress. I'll take pictures today and will send here for u to see what's going on. It's my first grow
      And unfortunately my phone meter is broken

Comment

Dude you have some seriously rolled/clawing up leaves in pic 3, middle of the plant-ish, also looks like you might have frazzled a couple of bud sites, refer to GWE about the rolled up leaves dude, should tell you what you need to know, hope this helps
        Last edited by Vapo69; 12-03-2016, 04:52 AM.
        The more I know, the better I grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Vapo69 View Post
          Dude you have some seriously rolled/clawing up leaves in pic 3, middle of the plant-ish, also looks like you might have frazzled a couple of bud sites, refer to GWE about the rolled up leaves dude, should tell you what you need to know, hope this helps
          Yes unfortunately. What should I do? The temp is always under 24 degree Celsius and humidity is between 50 to 70%

Comment

Originally posted by Vapo69 View Post
            The pics are a week old I'll send fresh one tonight

Comment

Time to water? If you look REAL CLOSE you can see a little green! (try squinting a little )
              Last edited by dontknownuttin; 12-03-2016, 05:45 AM.

Comment

I'm seeing heat/light stress and signs of pests (thrip damage).
                It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
                http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

Everyone gets the thrips except me NOT FARE!

Comment

• kingfish
                    kingfish commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If I get them again, I be sure to save you some.

I see bug damage

Comment

Nice looking plants Amir. Unfortunately I have to agree, you got bugs. You need to take care of that before you go into flowering. Spray the shit out of them with Spinosat. and do it soon.

Comment

Have to agree with bugs. I looked at some pics and the white spots look like debris on top of the leaf?

They look badly infested with thrips or mites. I'm guessing the former. Spinosad should make short work of them. The concern is how much damage have they caused, and how long it will take for the plant to recover.

Consider starting over unless you plan on babying it for the rest of its life...

Comment

• kingfish
                        kingfish commented
                        Editing a comment
                        He can still save a good part of them. Remember how bad I had Thrips a couple of month ago. But is not gonna be a huge harvest.

Hi everyone
                      And lots of thanks. really appreciate ur respond and help
                      All of u are right actually . I did a lot of research before my first grow and in the last month I just thinker about lots of issues which my plant had and never found out what the hell is going on. But after I read ur opinion I went to my grow room and I found the real reason for my plants sick look. White fly the whole problem (beside heat stress because of light burnt) was and is white damn fly. I did spray some
                      Imidacloprid which is insect neurotoxin. And today I'll add some yellow paper which can captures fly and insect. My first grow and every day I become more confident that it's not important that how u much know in theory (which sure will help) but it's my experience through my grows. So last night I shook my plant and fly we're everywhere .
                      As my young plant I guess they need some nutrient. So I'll put some pictures. Please tell me ur opinions. And does it gonna get better? I don't care if I get 50 gram or 200 I just want to get super strength bud. I'm on the beginning on this beautiful path. So help a mate here. And if the pic are low quality let me know so I upload some more pic with better quality
                      Greenest wishes from middle east

​​​​​​And thanks to growweedeasy for this helpful website
                      Attached Files

Comment

More pictures
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dontknownuttin View Post
                          Time to water? If you look REAL CLOSE you can see a little green! (try squinting a little )
                          Hi there
                          Yes but unfortunately the white fly sucked all plant energy and they didn't used much water

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X