Need immediate Help with grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weed Pharma View Post
    I'm seeing heat/light stress and signs of pests (thrip damage).
    Exactly. Can it turn back and manage to be a healthy plant again?

Comment

Originally posted by Green75 View Post
      I see bug damage
      The war on them has been begin. And yeah they are very bad things to have

Comment

Originally posted by kingfish View Post
        Nice looking plants Amir. Unfortunately I have to agree, you got bugs. You need to take care of that before you go into flowering. Spray the shit out of them with Spinosat. and do it soon.
        Thanks . Does it get OK and strong pot if I treat it and then go to flowering?

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Nugs View Post
          Have to agree with bugs. I looked at some pics and the white spots look like debris on top of the leaf?

They look badly infested with thrips or mites. I'm guessing the former. Spinosad should make short work of them. The concern is how much damage have they caused, and how long it will take for the plant to recover.

Consider starting over unless you plan on babying it for the rest of its life...
          I have to baby sit her because its my first ever plant and it is my responsibility and fault that they have bugs and heat stress. I should treat them and make for them .

Comment

Originally posted by Amir View Post

I have to baby sit her because its my first ever plant and it is my responsibility and fault that they have bugs and heat stress. I should treat them and make for them .
            I respect your decision and wish you good luck with those white flies.

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Nugs View Post

I respect your decision and wish you good luck with those white flies.
              Thanks. Today I went to grow room and found dozen of damn white fly . Hope it goes all well . May I ask a question? I know they hurt bad but is it possible that they could give me a high the bud? (If I took care of them more properly) and how about younger plant? I guess they need some nitrogen? And I should lower the light to 45cm (I distanced my because they showed heat stress)
              I have two 400w mh

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X