No announcement yet.

Headbanger, and Chems Sister, autoflowers, Day 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s up brother? As always your plants look perfect! I have the last set of clones going now before I try some of those autoflower seeds I got from a buddy😉. I’m super excited to try autos in hydro! Here’s a pic of a couple I have in now they are about 4th week into flower
    Setup
    4’x4’x6.6’
    600W MH
    2x innova 19w full spec led
    175cfm fan, can 33 filter
    8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

• BlueBudz
      BlueBudz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks man, I’m not expecting a much sooner harvest in the hydro just a lot more growth in the short time they have. I can’t believe how much better success I’ve had in hydro. Any problems start I do a res change and within a few days they are ok again. I really hand it to you for how well you do in soil in pots. I just can’t seem to keep them nice throughout a grow like that, but in hydro no problem.
      Haven’t seen any more deer since that morning. Seeing turkeys, porcupines and skunks lately.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      hey DAAS we were hunting up by a horse barn ,I saw movement put the glasses on it red red red was all i saw couldn't see the head or ass just body it walked though the only shooting lane I had I had to let it walk cause of the horse barn but I know it was a deer just couldn't take a chance

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey OJH, yeah, i like that red color deer get in the summer, it makes them easy to see that's for sure.

so I took Granddaughter out to prep an area for a ground blind its beside a small brook well it turned into a major river with all the rain couldn't get to the spot , was fun though
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Weekly Update. Day 68 for the Headbanger, and the Chems Sister.
      And they are both ready, but being they are both Sativas, I'm waiting for about 40percent Amber, on these, and I am not flushing, there is nothing to flush ,in these.
      HappyGrowing
      Ps, the one on the left is Chems Sister, on the right is Headbanger,
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Cannabliss, thanks man, they are covered in trichs, that's for sure.
        I've got a 25day old WhiteWidow auto, I was gonna grow outside, but not now, the weather is way to bad. Moldy

• Obi-Wan
        Obi-Wan commented
        Editing a comment
        Picture of beauty my friend!!! Nothing quite like seeing the fruits of your labor realized. My hats of to you!!

• Jibblerjoe
        Jibblerjoe commented
        Editing a comment
        Some beautiful colas. Lovin it.

D.A.A.S.69 man those are some fat buds for being in a closet. You don't have to even try and you get fat buds...and they're beautiful. Those plants love you no matter what you do 😉.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Chefbjy, thanks, in a closet, and sitting sometimes by the window.
        Can't wait to grow them again, in the right environment, 3bucks for auto seeds ain't bad though, plus Paul just got a bunch more auto seeds for sell. Thanks again Chef.

looking good Daas I just dropped 6 auto seeds I figure from now until snow flys will be enough time to get them done then shut room down till this time next year ,still have a bunch of seeds still to grow lol.

Hey was out moving a stand Sat couldn't get across all the water from the rain, so I went back yesterday with my hunting boot on tall rubber ones , well I walked right out of those boots when they got stuck in mud what a comedy wish it could of been filmed , I got it to the new location but couldn't put it up my ass was dragin to much . I use mostly ladder stands these days
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100, thanks man, and good luck with your autos.
        That Delta gumbo that we got down here, is like quicksand too. It's hard to get out of that stuff.

• GreenhouseEffect
        GreenhouseEffect commented
        Editing a comment
        Dam near killed my kid brother with that stuff when I was a little kid. Dug me a hole digging for clay, and the little turkey went and stepped into it, and it started sucking him down in there. Dad had to dig him out with a backhoe. My ass sure got beat hard for that one! Glad he got out, that muck is some sticky stuff!!

Weekly Update.
      Day 75 for the ChemsSister
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Day 75 ,for the Headbanger auto, gonna let them go a few more days.
        HappyGrowing
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Cannabliss, thank you my grow brother. Hope your doing ok.

• Cannabliss
          Cannabliss commented
          Editing a comment
          All is well, my friend, thank you. Just taking care of a few things and enjoying the Ww lol. How's your ladies perfume so far?

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad your doing fine. I you can stick your nose outside you could smell these plants, very strong smelling, mangoes an pineapple, with diesel fuel poured on that.
          Very pleasant smell, really, just very strong.

Closest I could get on iPad, mgreat for further zoom lol

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
          NAKEDGARDENER commented
          Editing a comment
          Such a great quality original on my device can really zoom up and screen shot, then zoom in further on that image, very impressed with quality of his original, such a lovely colorful gem, I don’t think I’d wanna cut it lol

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          NAKEDGARDENER, nice job, with the pictures.

• NAKEDGARDENER
          NAKEDGARDENER commented
          Editing a comment
          D.A.A.S.69 it was the quality of your original that helped it out a lot, and I concur, let’s submit it to NebulaHaze for pic of the week....

Those are some stunning colors D.A.A.S.69. Makes me want to grow some colorful strains...purple and pink are the new greens for mj lol. They look absolutely delicious 😋. You got my vote for trophy pics of the week 😉.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Chefbjy, thanks man, we are happy with these autos, they were very easy to grow.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was going to say I would send that to Nebula for pic of the week its got my vote to wow

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100, Thanks man, but i ain't very good at picture takin, NAKEDGARDENER did the picture work, not me.
          But these 2autos have 8 big giant buds, on each plant, and I really didn't take good care of them at all, just water ever now an then, and molasses from the start.
          Have you been to the woods a good bit ? Are you seeing alot of deer sign ? Is it legal to feed up there ? Have you got your trail cameras out yet ? I know I ain't and it's killing me, I'm gonna hunt this year, we about out of venison at my house, and that ain't good, my boys have got plenty though, but they get the redass, ever time I ask them for some ?lol
          They tell me I better get off my dead ass, if I want some venison, I'm fixing to fill my freezers back up with backstraps this year, I ain't playing with them this year.

D.A.A.S.69 , lookin freakin great bro,, uve done a hell of a job with that girl,
        Visit my current grow at
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-5th-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-4th-grow

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Blazed227, Thanks brother, But I ain't done nothing, them must have been some good plants, I might do all of them like that from now on, they sure we're easy to grow though.

• Blazed227
          Blazed227 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea I have to be honest this last in door grow I didn't mess with them as much an things went alot smoother... but whatever u did or didn't do.. they look great

[QUOTE=Blazed227;n241676]D.A.A.S.69 , lookin freakin great bro,, uve done a hell of a job with that girl,
        took my comment. She looking stunning. Happy harvesting.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Jibblerjoe, Thanks ole buddy, very nice of you.
          You the one with the fine looking plants and pictures though. They both ready to cut down, and the ChemsSister is just starting to foxtail a little bit, with white pistils growing out of the foxtails.
          They do smell great though, and are sticky as hell.

Them two made it to day 79, I should have cut them a little earlier, but they never would get over 30percent amber, they been at 30percent for well over a week.
        But they were fun to grow, I guarantee you, cause I didn't have to do nothing but water them, real easy. They grew in a closet with just a fan blowing on them, Under led lights.
        This picture is of the 2best colas, but they all was pretty nice, hard an sticky as heck,
        HappyGrowing

Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100, thanks man, I left a message for you ,asking if you been in the woods alot lately, and if you got your trail cameras out yet, but you must not have seen it yet.
          Good Luck with your autos.

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Doubledealing72, Good Morning Brother, Yes indeed, I know I'm happy with my grow this go around.
          You had an awesome harvest with your plants, though, beautiful dude.
          Have a great weekend, ole bud !!!

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          You cant fool me daas. Thats a baseball!!!!🐲🐲

Picture of a 46day old WhiteWidowauto from DutchPassion, that has just been bent over 90degrees, when she was about 15days old.
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• Greenpassion
          Greenpassion commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok D.A.A.S.69, I'll post pics in my journal as soon as I can. An hour or so I took pics of some buds 4 days ago

• Cannabliss
          Cannabliss commented
          Editing a comment
          Beautiful, healthy-looking White Widow my friend. Very nice work!

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Guest, they are 46days old, ole bud, they still got a couple of weeks left ,yet.
          But they are very frosty,
          Thanks,man.

D.A.A.S.69 VERY beautiful sight. I'm very jealous of your plants. You have this auto thing down to a science.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Redwasp, thanks my brother. I found out the least i mess with them the better they like it.
          This girl sure has some nice sticky buds on her, and a lovely mango smell.
          Later, and thanks again.

D.A.A.S.69, Looking great, I'm guessing 42 days of flower? Just ordered some White Moscow from Paul, going to grow in 3 gal. bags.
        Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
        Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
        36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
        4 bulb T5's for Veg.
        2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
        IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
        3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• Chefbjy
          Chefbjy commented
          Editing a comment
          That's fast. What's the % on that? I like my Skywalker I'm guessing 14%-18% on her but haven't taken any to the lab. I'd do a sog style grow with those if 1 gallon pots would be fine 😆. I could probably fit 10-16 in my 4x4 😄 😆. Cramming a space with autos seems like the way to go imho. If you're going to grow autos that is.

• RosettaStoned
          RosettaStoned commented
          Editing a comment
          Just checked out his site, very nice, great prices! You weren't kiddin' DAAS. Interested in the sour tsunami and burnt cookie, but all look good.
          42 days 😳 like chef said, I'll cram 25 under one of my lights. Maybe a raised fabric bed would be ideal for something like that.

• GreenhouseEffect
          GreenhouseEffect commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Rosseta,
          I built a fabric raised bed one time, I used weed barrier fabric, doubled it over inside a "frame" I made out of wire mesh. The bed itself worked good( though my plants did poorly cause of making it auto watering, tried to grow broccoli in it, and they hate wet feet). Bet a none auto watering bed would work great though!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X