No announcement yet.

Dangerous Animals vs Growing Outdoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War is a Racket is a book by Maj. General, Smedley Darlington Butler, the most decorated Marine in history, denouncing the military industrial complex. This ...

Comment

starramus , tongue in cheek but some is fair critisism, the difference between being a soldier can be vague, many join up voluntarily because they see it as a career, some due to patriotism, for me it was after watching the Bombing of an Irish town where people were attending a war dead memorial service, the so called Provisional Irish Republican Army perpetrated this murder of innocents in a misguided ideal that they could bomb there way past the ballot box and draw world attention to what they believed was a British Occupation. They have and still do not have no claim over the province of Northern Ireland since the majority of people there choose to be British, there never was an Irish Army and these murderers were not sanctioned nor recognized in Dublin. They were pure and simply terrorists and it wasn’t the British Army nor peace talks that eventually defeated them, it was Al Quida and 911, no self respecting man of violence, who wants to plant a car bomb in a major city center, and kill indiscriminately then will go home to his family and kids believing he has done the right thing, can or wants to be identified now with Black shrouded balaclava wearing terrorists that actually are prepared to die themselves in carrying out an attack. Terrorism was created by the Nazis in ww2 they even had a Muslim SS regiment.

i believe that war is indeed a racket sponsored by the top one percent. The world is run by them and their secret societies. To over throw them, we must first over throw our need and dependency on everything that they provide to keep us cattle happy and alive believing in the false freedoms we think we have.

send them to war, have it compulsory that if you are a politician and have children then they must engage in basic military training and serve two years. If you are a President, you should receive no pay and have no outside interestes that you can manipulate via business relations such as Brandenburg group or in those secret almost occultic practices they all do in secret where no one is allowed accept the imitated. This all stems from the founding fathers. If you were honest you would admit that they were occultists, even Ben franklyn was a member of the hellfire club back in England when he was a representative of the colonies. This type of belief and the false idea that we exist and do these things because it is our God Given Right, I say. Show me your god, and I will burn him to ash.

Comment

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        Dont even know what to say. Men with money tell us where to go and who is bad. You think you are doing good. Now thinking I should have turned around and looked at the people sending me.

Followed and lead men, we are still talking about it aren’t we no resolution, we are a pathetic species

Comment

Species they come, and go. Homo sapiens just another, and not exceptional in the least. I follow Freddy https://www.kth.se/social/files/5804...al%20sense.pdf

sometimes. All men make their choices with insufficient data. That is all men.
        Last edited by starramus; 08-17-2018, 01:35 AM. Reason: i toopid

Comment

Not much danger here..maybe a dangerous trout or two at the lake(g)
          "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Went out to check on things yesterday morning. While walking under a Palo Verde tree a 4 foot red racer snake fell out of the tree right in front of me! He went back up the tree lightning fast. I checked my drawers and went on my way. Something like that will certainly wake one up first thing in the morning.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              Redwasp, down here we call them BlackRunners, and they will charge right at you too, and scare the dogsh-t out of you too.
              I remember when I was a kid, I'd wake up at night ,standing up in the bed, sweating like hell, trying to get away from them basta-ds, bad ,bad nightmares.
              I still don't like them charging at me now. We don't see them around here, like we used to though. Super fast snake.

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep the are a scary snake to be for sure.

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              thats funny guys I'm so glad Im not the only one snakes scare the shit out of lol

I have a rabid uncontrollable "PHOBIA" of snakes. If I see a snake it is a dead snake. My wife tries to reason with me (informing me of what i already know) that some snakes are beneficial eating insects etc. However I completely lose it when I come across one of the bastards. Maybe it is a distant ancestral mammalian fear when we were hunted by pit vipers or somethin like that. Not the larger mammals we are today, but our small rodent like ancestors that we sprang from eons ago. Anyway i have clubbed to death three possibly harmless snakes I discovered on my new property. There are some definitely dangerous snakes in my locale. On one of my daily bike rides I came across a maybe seven foot diamond back rattler in the middle of the road. It was coiled and ready to strike. I stopped my bike well short of it, and looked for anything to pummel it, but finding nothing turned my bike around, and left the road to him. King snake owned his territory.

Comment

• desertdan
              desertdan commented
              Editing a comment
              A snake that big could be 30 to 40 years old. It is in its home and should be treated with respect. That snake would not come into your yard and bite you just because you are there. They also can eat 30 - 40 pack rats a year. Ever had a pack rat eat all the wiring in your vehicle?

• starramus
              starramus commented
              Editing a comment
              It's certainly not going to live that much longer if it habitually lounges in the middle of the road. Not very fit to survive.

I would kill a diamond back if I was starving. Good food. But they serve a purpose and that is indisputable. But try not to run when a blue racer/blackrunner comes charging straight at you. Lmao

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
              GreenhouseEffect commented
              Editing a comment
              I lived in Texas for a few years, and man, did we have some Rattlers! I have literally put my hand right next to a couple, while working in the garden. While taking first aid courses, we were taught that the number one way to not get bit by a snake, is to not mess with the snake, just leave it be, and most of them won't bother ya.

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              GreenhouseEffect, I worked in Texas, on the drilling rigs a long time, and at night the rattlers, would be attracted by all the vibration, of the rigs, and they would be everywhere, and that ain't no bullsh-t. either.
              The old time Company Men, and Toolpushers, told me about them rattlers ,being attracted to vibration. And I damn sure believe them, they came out after night, and were hungry as heck, too !!.

• starramus
              starramus commented
              Editing a comment
              https://youtu.be/RuHK8iROgJ0 Go be a snake, but far far away from me.
              Last edited by starramus; 09-17-2018, 03:13 PM.

Reminds me of that scene in Natural Born Killers.

Comment

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              I fucking love it

• starramus
              starramus commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah has to be one of Stone's best. His selections for the sound track are a fuckin wonder too. From Leonard Cohen to L7 to NIN, and a PLETHORA of others. Great variety for a workout.

"Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

I love these tangents lol
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I had a ground hog that I've been after all summer stop and look at me ,I had my bow and he was at 15 yards a chip shot only problem he was just under my neighbors car and I didn't want the arrow to stick his car after it went though the hog lol I could hear the conversation now hey mike you know that ground hog well I got him and I got your car too sorry about that lol
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
                GreenhouseEffect commented
                Editing a comment
                When I was a kid I had this long bow, and had my target set up on the dog ear fence in the back yard.
                I bagged me a 35 foot camp trailer one day. Shot at the target, and the dam arrow slipped right between the boards, and through the door of the thing. That sure was a sickening sound, I could just feel my ass about to get beat!!
                Dad ended up just putting a little caulk in the hole in the door, really couldn't tell, but man I thought I was dead meat!
                Last edited by GreenhouseEffect; 09-21-2018, 10:43 PM.

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                thats funny lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X