http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Im in a mind fuck. Sorry to cuss. Just trying to get back to being a normal human being first.

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Hanging in there with you

I still don't have my seeds, working on the budget, but hopefully this week I can get at least one strain. So i know how you all feel...

Comment

Hey!!! I have new EC Pen by BlueLab....who wants it PM me with addy Andi will ship it to you pronto for this challenge. First PM first served. Free and I will pay shipping in states. Free gift no sale....
      Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
      Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
      GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
      photoperiod feminized seeds
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• DankwingDuck
        DankwingDuck commented
        Editing a comment
        I just moved 1200 miles this weekend so the key is finding everything right now.

• freddyyola
        freddyyola commented
        Editing a comment
        its all good dwd dont wanna hassle ya about it but if you do come across it pm me for info.

• DankwingDuck
        DankwingDuck commented
        Editing a comment
        I will do that for sure

Has anyone heard of the autumn color effect? From what i understand, its strategically removing N in the last 1/2 of flower prior to flush so the plant uses up its N stores resulting in more colorful, more potent buds.

also, is it true that temperature variations around this same time also bring out the different phenotype colorings?

anyone have any experience with these color enhancing techniques or any other tips on the subject?
      Instagram: @farmerjim420
      What is VPD?
      diygrowdata.com

Completed:
      #1 Nirvana Super Skunk - 49/49 - DWC - 64g (1 plant)
      Completed: #2 Nirvana Lemon OG Haze - RDWC - 460g (3 plants)
      In progress: #3 DARK HARVEST GROW CHALLENGE! (Group Thread)!
      In progress: #3 Dark Harvest Grow Challenge - farmerjim (thread)

Current Setup:
      • Scrog Tent: HydroFarm Phantom cMH reflector & ballast - Phillips MasterColor 3100/4200k
      • Mainline Tent: HydroFarm Phantom Dual 315 cMH
      • #diyrdwc
      • GH Flora Trio, CalMag, Hydroguard, ArmorSi, Diamond Nectar

Comment

• DankwingDuck
        DankwingDuck commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes Iโ€™m awear . Which is why Iโ€™m looking forward to it . But I hoping to get the bad ass haze down perfect because Iโ€™m going to clone it for a while . Depending how the dgth grows I may grow a mother from it too from one of my other seeds

• Trichomefarmer88
        Trichomefarmer88 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes you can also alter the colors by fluctuating ph! I haven't tried it in a while but.. I'm pretty sure it's high ph pushes the redish out in the plant, an low ph pushes the blueish, purple out!( could have that back wards) Both have worked for me! Tried on same strain an the reddish didn't come in like the people d did! Lol all my leafs turned purple!

• freddyyola
        freddyyola commented
        Editing a comment
        colder nights bring out the purple and colors too! i think in the 60;s

For now put me on the really don't know list. So below the maybe. My grow went so well this time it doesnt make sense to do anything for awhile. I may but may take a couple month break. Not sure. Gonna travel for a few months i think.

Comment

No worries from me Redwasp any ideas where you will be going Trying to get my RV tip top having a bitch of a time with the generator but thats to long of a story for here lol
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          If you really want to meet i go that way alot. You may know me, well not personally, but my face. Why i try not to say to much here.

Wish this country would get their shit together and just make it legal all over. Its fucked up. They got me on pain meds for years but this is illegal? Wtf. Anyways i go that way alot

• farmerjim
          farmerjim commented
          Editing a comment
          Redwasp p.... Boston here. should have plenty lemon Og haze by October.... also Senate jupt approved veteran use let me know if you want help researching the details

Ah, congress... of course... false alarm.maybe by october?

A key U.S. Senate panel voted on Thursday to allow doctors with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to issue medical marijuana recommendations to military veterans. The Senate Appropriations Committee approved the amendment, offered by Sen. Steve Daines (R-MT) and Jeff Merkley (D-OR), on a voice vote. The measure “simply allows veterans to discuss that […]
          Last edited by farmerjim; 06-28-2018, 02:49 PM.

• DankwingDuck
          DankwingDuck commented
          Editing a comment
          When I hurt my back 5 years ago I would take 120mg of oxy everyday if not more . I wasnโ€™t smoking at this time . This oxy dosage was just to be able to move around . I was still in pain 24/7 . Once I started smoking cannabis again it allowed me to relax my back even with the pain . Without the pot I would just sit there stiff and unable to just relax and this would make me back worse . Just being able to take my back out of that tightened upright position made so much of a difference. I still have a lump on my back where I tore the muscle . But the pain is manageable and minor compared to what it was at itโ€™s worst. I will likely have pain there for the rest of my life. I was on the oxy for almost a year . I was off the oxy 30days after starting cannabis again .

I added a photo at the bottom of the post so you could see .

I am inn!!!! Lol, ordered seeds two days ago! Got a 6 pack of dgth. An 3 pack of gc... tried using bitcoin for all them free bies .... but my ID is expired an can't purchase any on line without one I guess... lol tired for weekssss!! But seedmans finally got there check out page all fixed up an is quick an easy check out! Now I wait...... lol soon as they get here ( assuming they all come at once) I'll post pics. Can't wait to pop these seeds inn the water! Going to run them both in hydro buckets... believe I'm switching my whole garden to hydro! Love it!

Comment

Redwasp this is why I grow and smoke cannabis .
        DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

• DankwingDuck
          DankwingDuck commented
          Editing a comment
          I also have ADD and insomnia

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          That will do it.

Yes guys sorry but Im out. No reason. So now I can take a long break. Just got better this time so got what I need for a long time.

Comment

• DankwingDuck
          DankwingDuck commented
          Editing a comment
          I saw that monster bud I donโ€™t blame you. But really can you even have to much cannabis .....

40 days and a wake up till we can drop seeds .
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Lol Sssoooo I went to order my seeds the first time and had all kinds of issues . But I moved the 150 to bitcoin yesterday just waiting for the bank transfer to complete so I can finalize the order . Bitcoin said money would be available on the 10 for purchasing. Not sure why so long but I had to do a money transfer because it wouldnโ€™t let me do over 100$ with my credit card . So with some luck they will be here on time . If not I guess Iโ€™ll just be starting a few days late .
          DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

• freddyyola
            freddyyola commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah it wont take that long.. the thing i hate most about buy btc from coinbase is it takes a few days..

• DankwingDuck
            DankwingDuck commented
            Editing a comment
            It would only let me use my care to buy 100$ in bit coins a day . So I could have done it in 2 days and bam no problem. But I just did a bank transfer and I have to wait a while but it is what it is . I really was just high and didnโ€™t put much thought into it lmao .

I'm getting my stuff together. A/C is coming next week. Seeds to be ordered this coming week. Hoping for both strains but like I said possibly just one. Either way my plan is a soil and coco comparison. Now I have an EC pen (thanks Tika) and a great guide someone(thanks Campesino) put together, I can try coco again.
          Cheers
          Last edited by Californiakid; 07-01-2018, 12:23 PM.
          "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

โ€ขRoots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

โ€ข600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

โ€ข4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

โ€ข14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• farmerjim
            farmerjim commented
            Editing a comment
            how to decide! which strain are you leading towards, if any, so far?

• Californiakid
            Californiakid commented
            Editing a comment
            farmerjim, deciding on seeds is always problematic for me. I want them all hahaha. At first I was leaning towards less expensive GC. But now I really want the dark ghost train. DGT is the more costly of the 2, so why not just add the other for more freebies? Lol aaaaaa! So I haven't decided yet.

• DankwingDuck
            DankwingDuck commented
            Editing a comment
            I got my order set up for both . 6 of the dark and 3 of the gorilla . S0 9 seeds total and it comes with 14 free. It was a total of 135$ with replacement shipping coverage Incase something happens and it doesnโ€™t come in .

cool... whatd u get free..

Comment

• DankwingDuck
            DankwingDuck commented
            Editing a comment
            Iโ€™m excited I have been wanting to play around with some auto also that diesel would be nice I love diesel strains . A diesel auto and diesel photo is like double the awesomeness

Cheese strains I heard are big producers . I have a cheese auto somewhere I got free from another seed bank . It wasnโ€™t a XXL but Iโ€™m still excited to see how it does .

• DankwingDuck
            DankwingDuck commented
            Editing a comment
            Seems like a good idea to me . Could be fun to see the outcome on more then one grow and also the effects of outside environmental changes do to season change and if they effect anyone throughout the year . Also comparing multiple grows gives us a more accurate result to compare growing styles and medium. It can only be if it the data collection end of this experience.

• DankwingDuck
            DankwingDuck commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah I also was planning to clone the dark ghost train . SO I guess we will see how it goes between. Now and then.

i cant promise it but i might be able to come up with 135 in btc by aug ima get one strain for sure though.

Comment

• freddyyola
            freddyyola commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah will do.

• DankwingDuck
            DankwingDuck commented
            Editing a comment
            I added like an extra 5$ 10$ to bitcoin when I used it to cover any random transfer fees that may occur . I heard someone else say something about having to addd 5$ for such a case . So if you end up going the bit coin route then I would advise throwing a few extra $$$ just to be safe .

• freddyyola
            freddyyola commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah ive been in those dumb situations where i was 40 cents short or 2 bucks short and have to go make another depostir transfer and cost me more fees over something so small.. lol i usually have the money invested in crypto spread out over the few i trust or think is going up.. so its not to much a hassle to transfer its the damn fee.. btc fees sucks eth is ok but still sucks ltc is good its pennies no matter what..

Grats on the trophy pic in the news letter Campesino you've had some amazing grows. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ‘
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• DankwingDuck
            DankwingDuck commented
            Editing a comment
            I wonder if Iโ€™m getting this new letter . I guess it would require me to check my email more often then once or twice a year ...

• Chefbjy
            Chefbjy commented
            Editing a comment
            I've never submitted my pics to the trophy case... I wish I did my first grow but since running bagseed genetics and getting hermies I don't believe they are worthy. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• DankwingDuck
            DankwingDuck commented
            Editing a comment
            I wanna submit some photos when my girls get frosty . I have some great techniques Iโ€™m excited to use and really see if the ramp up tric Production like they say . Like extreme humitidy lows and light dep . I hope I can get my widow to frost up like a snow ball . I know she can be a real shower if done correctly .

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X