No announcement yet.

Mutant girl double top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Redwasp. Expecting temps in the high 30's tonight, maybe that will slow these freak'in hoppers down (lol). Mother natures way of defoliating! If I can get a few of these foot tall christmas tree tops to hang in there I might be OK.
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Here is to hoping for the best. You need a few of these guys. Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1536203604241.jpg
Views:	131
Size:	172.8 KB
ID:	246339

Comment

Yes I do! Nice pic. Woke up this morning and looked out my window and saw a doe and 2 fawns. Later, walked out front of the house and there were 2 deer across the road eating apples. Mowed the lawn yesterday and had to dodge piles of bear poop with the lawn tractor!(lol)
        "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          you gotta love stuff like that

Last day of summer.....oh boy (g)

Comment

I got a 46day old autoflower, that's got 2heads on 1branch, she must have topped herself, or either I did by mistake.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• GreenState
            GreenState commented
            Editing a comment
            Very nice D.A.A.S.69!! I'm now in limbo here, don't want to start my winter grow until after the Christmas holidays. I'll be gone for a weeks then. I am however trying to decide what to grow and where to get the seeds. Not sure if I should try autos or not, never grew them before. Looking for something with a very "up"energetic high..Opinions?

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            GreenState, lol, that first good buzz of the day is always energetic as hell, to us, no matter what kind we smoke,
            The last 2autos I grew were both Sativas, and they do a good job. I got them from New420Guy seeds, Headbanger and a ChemsSister, try some autos, I believe you will like them, these 2were done in 65days.
            Have a nice weekend.

Long time, been busy. Sooo, just ordered a few seeds to be started after the holidays (heading to Memphis for Xmas week).
          First time I've ordered seeds, went with the new 420 guys.
          All fem,
          White Widow
          Blue Widow
          Gorilla glue 4
          and lastly, Himalaya blue diesel

Hope all here are well and happy holidays!!!

Comment

hey Green State thought you might enjoy this 3 leafed mutant kush auto , sweet deal going somewhere warm for the holidays
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Green State hey if you do grow Autos just be aware that you need to give them perfect growing environment ,what I mean is I grow in my cellar and last year I used my old bloom tent for an auto room the first round started in August did great then the next round was stunted because it got down to 60 at night (I think) well after that I put down some insulation on the floor and a sheet of plywood over that I also purchased some heating pads with a thermal setting so I can keep root zone in the 70's , this helped alot . I wasn't sure where your grow room is so I thought I would share because we have the same weather lol I hate wasting good seeds . On a brighter note I'm heading to the cannabis cup in Worcester tomorrow are you
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• GreenState
                GreenState commented
                Editing a comment
                Back from the holiday down south. Dropped some seeds yesterday morning, decided on 1 white widow, 1 blue widow(hopefully I can control the height) and 1 gorilla glue. The gorilla glue has already spouted a tap root in about 30 hrs! Grow area is approx. 3ftx3ft.
                Happy New Year all!
                I use to wait on tables with some skibums from Australia and they sang a drinking song, when I'm dropping multiple varieties of seeds I always think of the last verse of that song.
                starts on that verse. (no offense to anyone if they decide to listen to it in it's entirety (g)

and don't blame me if the tune gets stuck in your mind.
                Last edited by GreenState; 12-28-2018, 02:39 PM.

Good morning OJH, hope you are well. Going to grow feminized seeds (supposed to be in the mail today), but night time temps are definitely on my mind! Temps certainly approach 60 degrees at night(some nights in the low 50's...yes, inside ha,ha), even 10ft away from my woodstove! (lol). [ I sleep with 2 blankets, 2 quilts and a down comforter with a flannel cover! Hard to even rollover(g)]
              I could use a reversed photo period daytime at night which would help temps. I have an oil filled electric heater around here somewhere which I may put to use if I think I need it,
              or break down and burn some propane in my wall mount Rinnai furnace...but I'm a cheapskate(vbg). Thinking I can grow 3 plants in my closet grow area, trying to decide which strains to pair up.
              I'm figuring the gorilla glue would best pair with the blue widow height wise and the Himalaya with the white widow. I would like to grow 3 different plants though, and open to opinions from all on the forum with any experience with the strains I chose.
              I like that 3 leaf baby you have going!
              Won't be able to make it down (and over) to Worcester, full schedule, flying out on Weds. I've been following the MA. weed news on channel 5, I saw a shop opened up in North Hampton and there were huge crowds (g).
              Looks like you've been busy remodeling your growing areas. I really should buy a tent myself.
              All the best!!

Comment

420 guys seeds. Can't complain about the transaction that's for sure. It was excellent..
                Got 2 free Durban poison, feminized seeds and a couple of stickers(ha,ha)
                Last edited by GreenState; 12-31-2018, 11:40 AM.

Comment

I'm hooked on 420 guy. So far only have great things to say. I email Paul about my current grow of his seeds have a neat growth on my main stems. He replied fast with some good words on my plant very cool guy.

Comment

So we're off and running. All 3 seeds popped, 1 white widow,1 blue widow and 1 gorilla glue #4.
                    Have them under a 100 w equivalent daylight led.
                    Here's hoping.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X