No announcement yet.

Mutant girl double top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ended up with one "monster" clone(g), like here mother, pretty much untrainable. Wants to grow straight up and stems stiffen quickly.
    But she's destined for outdoors to fend for herself. Aggressively defoliated Mom is still being productive down below and plugging along.
    Won't be doing any defoliation or topping with the clone. It's still throwing out shoots from the bud area at the base. I am hoping for a bush!(g)
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

Thinking I'm get close on this one, 10 1/2 weeks since flip. Opinions appreciated, thanks. Phone pics.
      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

So I've been holding this monster clone bush back some to get ready to transplant to a clear spot in the woods. Shame, would have made an ideal candidate for an inside grow.
        Oh well, stay tuned

Comment

• GreenState
          GreenState commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, the monster girl went in the ground this morning. 1/3 MooMix, 1/3 MooDoo, 1/3 native soil.
          Not going to use any nutrients, o' natural

OT Wild roadside lupins are out here....free flowers are the best(g)

Comment

So my little monster clone from the winter grow is progressing nicely. No training at all, o'natural(and a wind storm(g)).. She's a bushy girl @ about 3ft tall now,near as much around.
          Last edited by GreenState; 06-25-2018, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Organic monster clone, quite the bush now @ 4ft. Hard to even count the future bud sites(g)

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              very nice shes going to give you lots and lots of buds

Thanks OJH, I'm hoping so! Jeez, walked out my door this morning and there was a bear about 30ft away stretched up against a big pine tree.
            Needless to say, I woke up quickly this morning.(ha,ha).

Comment

Any opinions would be appreciated. Do you think the yellowing on some of the fan leaves are the result of a neut deficiency or just seasonal yellowing? Haven't applied any neuts, composed manure only. TIA

Comment

Went ahead and cut out the lower suckers stems, also a bit of lower and interior defoliating (yellow/dead leaves) prior to flowering.
                Not lolipoped but cleaned up some. Lot of stems from a late flowering monster clone (cutting taken wk 5 or 6 of flowering)

Comment

• Chefbjy
                  Chefbjy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Very happy plant you got there 😃. Looking real good. 👍

Future bud sites are becoming a bit more obvious, to many to count(ha!) Now if we can ever get this rain outa here, certainly haven't had to do any watering , working in this crap has been a battle though!

Comment

Very nice!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Hit by something, not sure if it's infestation, shitty wet weather, to strong of bloom nuets(just started)
                    or what. Opinions please..brown spots, entire branches yellowing with leaf die off.

Comment

• Chefbjy
                      Chefbjy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Kinda looks like leaf hopper damage to me...they're tough little buggers hard to use pesticides on. I suggest putting some floating row covers up they can be relentless.

Thanks Chefbjy, not a good situation at all. There are definitely leaf hoppers around and on the plant.
                    Not much I can do but hope for the best.

Comment

Between the leaf hopper destruction and poor planning/location (losing direct sunlight rapidly) still possible I might get some decent buds out of the deal, we'll see. Strange though, seems entire branches have yellowed, probably a deficiency as well.
                      No time for babying (g), while it's hot today it's going to change soon enough.

Comment

From the picture it just looks like 1 side is yellowing. Or am I just blind? If it was a nut deficiency it would be more even over the whole plant.

Anyways still looking good for most of the plant.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X