No announcement yet.

Can we give away a few beans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we both know I want them hahaha and definitely keep a grow journal with step by step

Comment

As you can see from my profile pic, I get some pretty serious products sent to me via mail. It was really nerve wracking at first but after the first 3 or 4 packages it calms down. It really is hard for CBP to check every package. My last one had 10 peyote buttons in it only wrapped in newspaper. Made it through even with dirt falling out of the package (BIG no no). I would be ok paying for shipping and whatnot.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        it took me a minute to see what that was in your profile pic wow I haven't seen one of those in a long time did you buy that and grow it your self, I would love to get a hold of some of those seeds lol

• Waltermelon
        Waltermelon commented
        Editing a comment
        Believe it or not, you can find them on eBay with the right search function. I found them hunting for "ariocarpus" cacti. They are disguised pretty well, but they're there and legit. Most I get from succulent corner. Com or org or something like that. Both sources are legit. Just make sure it's the pink flower. The white flower is the false peyote, or diffusa. No medical uses for the diffusa.
        Last edited by Waltermelon; 02-10-2018, 12:14 PM. Reason: Stupid autocorrect

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks waltermelon I will look into it

i can take but not sure when i can grow them limited space and two grows ahead of it
      4'x 6' x 8' room
      2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
      sunshine mix #4
      mega crop nutes
      current grow
      cd-1
      jack herer
      afghan kush
      green doctor

Comment

I was reading Nebula tutorial this morning and in the seeds section she stated that shipping seeds inside the US is like shipping a schedule one drug ,not a good idea
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Camk
          Camk commented
          Editing a comment
          Ya I would keep it in your boarders much better

• Qwertywill
          Qwertywill commented
          Editing a comment
          Im not in the states, wont be using my address, however I will be sending an item ie: Canadian Chocolate bars or maple syrup and declaring as such!

• Waltermelon
          Waltermelon commented
          Editing a comment
          I get my cacti shipped in as "house decorations". Never had an issue.

I would love some!

Comment

Slight change on the mailing factor. Monday is a holiday so chances are it will be mailed tues

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

• Qwertywill
            Qwertywill commented
            Editing a comment
            Definitely down for that, i dont know much about these ones. But I plan on doing my own on the first grow! I have quite a few strains now as its not illegal to have seeds. Only illegal to pop them unless you have the paperwork!

• RosettaStoned
            RosettaStoned commented
            Editing a comment
            I would drink maple syrup!

• BlueBudz
            BlueBudz commented
            Editing a comment
            Hahahaha Rosetta! Reminds me of the movie Super Troopers

"sorry cheif, these boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pantsy".
          Last edited by RosettaStoned; 02-15-2018, 05:53 PM.
          "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
          5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
          600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
          Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
          400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
          ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
          13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

• BlueBudz
            BlueBudz commented
            Editing a comment
            Well OJH.... I’m not sure it’s a “great” movie if your the critique type. I don’t even know if it has a plot hahaha I have yet to sit down and watch it sober lol it was a movie the boys and I loved to watch eating mushrooms and smoking bongs bac in the day! My back in the day was a lot more recent than yours 🤓

• RosettaStoned
            RosettaStoned commented
            Editing a comment
            Shrooms! My favorite. I could never get over the taste though....

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            ya can't get over the taste of the old shrooms loved the effects but hated the taste lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X