Can we give away a few beans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we give away a few beans?

I know referance to the guidelines no selling advertising or trading.

I have some seeds from a mom company in canada but until its legal to grow, i will not be attempting it. My wife got aprox 200 seeds in her mom order for Purple Candy. I was curious if i can mail someone a few seeds to grow to see the quality of these?

Thanks in advance!

p.s. i was only planning sending 4 seeds btw. No cost. I would just like to know the quality of these seeds....

The only request I have is for you to keep a grow journal for me.

This is Canada only!
    Last edited by Qwertywill; 02-07-2018, 08:52 AM.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

hey qwerty, what a great and wonderful idea if you ask me, i dont live in canada but im sure some folks will appreciate the free seeds.

Comment

Hey Qwerty, where about sin Canada are you located? I’m new to growing but would like to take part in this.
      Last edited by BlueBudz; 02-07-2018, 11:14 AM.
      Setup
      4’x4’x6.6’
      600W MH
      2x innova 19w full spec led
      175cfm fan, can 33 filter
      8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

Not in Canada but I'd take free seeds.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

In California and I'll grow them for you....

Comment

Surrogate growers, haha
            "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
            5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
            600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
            Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
            400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
            ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
            13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

Originally posted by RosettaStoned View Post
              Surrogate growers, haha
              Pretty much Lol, i dont want the yeild back however all i want is that grow journal .

Sorry guys i dont think I will be dealing with customs

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Still up for grabs btw. Again all i want is a grow journal!

Comment

• Deadhead91
                  Deadhead91 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Guess there isn't many Canadian growers? Or at least on this forum. Well maybe if you change your mind I'm a hop and skip a border away lol

Looks it! Lol may nees to mail across the border and hope

Comment

Just mail it from a fake name to and address I'm not scared of my name on it, its legal now out here in Cali it's only a matter of time before federal has to accept it's what we the people want. I say screw the gov't. Lol

Comment

If this is the giving away thread then.....I have some to give away and I'm in the states. If it's not breaking rules
                    ​​​​​​
                    "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower 🌺
                    5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
                    600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
                    Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
                    400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
                    ​​​​​​botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
                    13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                      D.A.A.S.69 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, I live in an illegal state, but we have got enough seeds for damn near everyone, way more than we will ever use, coffee cans full. Will be happy to give away. If it's ok.

• Jason
                      Jason commented
                      Editing a comment
                      In my state, I'm told you can "collect and trade" seeds but you can't sell them or plant them. I abide by this. No seeds ever.

• Garrett
                      Garrett commented
                      Editing a comment
                      @Qwertywill
                      @RosettaStoned
                      @D.A.A.S.69
                      I would be happy to take some of those off yalls hands!!

Its only 4 seeds regular photo. Not auto

Comment

great idea Qwertywill ,I think if you do it like seedsman and put them in some random item then declare that it will work
                      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

It should. I dont see why not.... so ill do it fair. From this line down, post if you want them and ill do a small draw!

One condition.
                        You agree to keep a grow journal for me!

I want to know: germination, how they grow (ie:normal, not hermi) and yeild per plant after cure. Pretty simple!

4 Purple Candy seeds (Unknown Quality)
                        They are all bag seeds (Darker brown) all from the same Oz of weed. It is Purple Candy, from a BC MoM. This I can attest to.

Discreet shipped (If you want i may be able to mail out some canadian maple syrup but that would be on your dime! Lol Great way for a sticky treat!)

So post if you want em. Ill post the person i send to and communicate via private message for shipping info!

Good luck

Edited:

Note: Feb 16 draw date. Will be shipped by the following monday.
                        Last edited by Qwertywill; 02-09-2018, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Going to create a new thread for more people

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X