X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dontknownuttin
    replied
    Originally posted by starramus View Post
    You don't want to make drastic changes. Do it gradually. A couple weeks ago my wife cleaned her fish bowl with vinegar, and poor fishy fishy was found floating on the surface the next day.
    Now I know what happend to my prize winning Guppy Rupert.

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Don’t foliar spray it. Make a solution and water as normal with it. Calmag will lower the ph of the solution. Water with ph 6 until runoff is ph 6.5 then keep it at 6.5.

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Morning Zaxar, is there anyway you can take a few pictures in natural light,? it's hard to see in yours with the light on. Then maybe someone might be able to help you.

Leave a comment:

• Zaxar
    replied
    Friends I need your advice.

after a lot of readings I finally figured out that my blueberry got magnesium deficiency.

Leaves starting to yellow from bottom and moving up, with brown dead spots.

after flush as I said ph is 6.5. But leaves continue to yellow. I think it needs about week to recover.

Today I was reading that you can apply
    ​​Epsom salt via foliar feeding, for quick results as it contains magnesium.

​​​​however I got GH cal/mag and thinking about applying it on leaves. But I don't know dosage. Also I'm not sure if it is safe to aply foliar feeding during flowering, as it can harm buds.

would be glad to hear your advises.

Leave a comment:

• Zaxar
    replied
    Watered today with 6.0 ph water, runoff was 8.0 again...
    Than I added more viegar to water and continued this until final runoff became 6.5

Leave a comment:

• Trypoing
    replied
    thanks for all your replies and photos guys, i really appreciate it a lot, i've found lots of useful information for myself. would like to know if you don't mind asking you questions privately? or i should do it here? thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• Zaxar
    replied
    D.A.A.S.69

As I mentioned I flushed her last time, so maybe plant will be stressed with 2 flushes. So maybe just water with 6.0 ph water will be better option?

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Try flushing with 6.0water. It's gonna take more than 3 times pot size .

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Some you can't change gradual.

• gbauto
    replied
    Zombie Fish.......

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    replied
    You don't want to make drastic changes. Do it gradually. A couple weeks ago my wife cleaned her fish bowl with vinegar, and poor fishy fishy was found floating on the surface the next day.

Leave a comment:

• Zaxar
    replied
    thanks for replies!

at this momemt Im waiting for soil to get dry, than Im going to flush her with PHed water, using vinegar to lower ph.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Morning Zaxar, if you can't get ph up-down, use whatever you have to make sure the ph is where it supposed to be when you water.
    Next time start with good soil an you want have these problems.
    You need a super flush, where it lowers the soil ph, in one try.

Leave a comment:

• Jwrap
    replied
    I was with Tika. Root problems or fungus knats from the medium being too moist would be my guess. The only times I've had symptoms that look like that, its always been 1 or the 2. Only on youngins tho...what size pot are you using? Maybe rootbound? Can't take nutes and water like its supposed to? Hope you figure it out!

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    commented on 's reply
    i think she might be talking about the leaf coloration. Tika?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X