Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fasbuds girl Scout Cookies (auto)

Hey everyone.
    Im starting my first real grow. I have a bunch of bag seed plants in veg I’ve been practicing manifolding, topping and just generally learning how to adjust ph , light heat etc.... that being said I think I’m ready!
    so I put two girl Scout Cookies auto seeds in paper towel at 7pm dec 7
    Setup
    4’x4’x6.6’
    600W MH
    2x innova 19w full spec led
    175cfm fan, can 33 filter
    8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

By the next morning GS1 seed had cracked, I put in in Promix bx right away. On the 9th GS2 cracked so I put it in a pot as well.
    this morning GS1 is showing her face strong!
    Setup
    4’x4’x6.6’
    600W MH

Comment

Hey Blue, I'm sure you're gonna have fun with the girl scouts,but don't give up on your crash test dummies, sometimes the ol bag seed can be pleasantly surprising.

Comment

• BlueBudz
        BlueBudz commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks primo, I’m going to follow them through I think as they are all doing very well now. ( had a rough start) please subscribe to this post and help me along! I’ll need all I can get!

Morning BlueBudz, I also have a few of those FastBuds, gscookie seeds, I got for Christmas, can't wait till I get back from huntin to get them going.
      Your gonna do great man, one thing about GSCs, is they really don't like being stressed, they will slow down on their growing, you don't want that.
      Your gonna do fine.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• BlueBudz
        BlueBudz commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok Thanks. I (we )will decide what to As they progress!

• PuravidaC
        PuravidaC commented
        Editing a comment
        Doing my first auto now after a few successful photo grows and decided to take a conservative approach. No topping, just LST. Go easy on nutrients unless others with GSC experience says different. I grew mine (Gorilla Glue) 4 weeks in FFOF with h2o only. Gave them 1/2 dose of bloom nutrients the other day and tips show nute burn. You got a nice looking set up. You'll be fine.. 😁
        Last edited by PuravidaC; 12-11-2017, 06:01 PM.

• Canyon Grower
        Canyon Grower commented
        Editing a comment
        Mmmmmm... huntin. I love sitting around our deer camp fire enjoying a nice "cookie". Be safe out there!

Good morning BlueBudz,
      Looking good.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• BlueBudz
        BlueBudz commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for coming out guys I really appreciate the support! I’m sure I’ll have tons of questions as I proceed!

Primo, here the crash test dummies. There are also 3 more clones in the dome that are a part of this group. It’s been quite the journey. Went from overwatering to PH problems to my light timer being in the on position for 3weeks causing heat stress for the 6h a day the fan was off ugh! It’s been a very beneficial experience for me. The largest plant was started about 2mths ago and I’ve butchered her several times topping and filming taking Clone attempts etc. All and all I have learned that these weeds don’t go down without a fight! I have about a 75% rate of creating 3 tops with one cut (top/fim whatever it’s called) I think I have a new favourite way to spend my spare time!
      Setup
      4’x4’x6.6’
      600W MH

Comment

Looks to me like you doin just fine , I have 0 exp with autos but will help where I can, that being said from what I've heard your not supposed to top autos? Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it stunts it for a few days to a week where it should be growing..
        good luck on your grow, there are plenty of great people here to guide u where u wanna go
        Visit my current grow at
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-5th-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-4th-grow

Comment

• St.buds
          St.buds commented
          Editing a comment
          U can top a healthy auto check out what green75 does with his

Visit Green75 read what he does to autos

Comment

• BlueBudz
          BlueBudz commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok I will thanks

• St.buds
          St.buds commented
          Editing a comment
          Hahaha i just said same thing

BlueBudz All subscribed up and good luck !!!! You have some of the best around following you here. You will do great!!!
        Organic only soil grower
        Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
        Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

• BlueBudz
          BlueBudz commented
          Editing a comment
          Awesome, Look forward to the months ahead. Thanks!

That’s some killer smoke. And the smell is unbealivable. Fastbuds has good genetics. I just harvested 2 and started another one. Good luck!

Comment

I got a couple of these same seeds with my last order. Excited to see how yours do!

Comment

• BlueBudz
            BlueBudz commented
            Editing a comment
            Well this is my first attempt at a real indoor grow so I’m not sure I’ll be a good example. But with the Cannabis guru’s here to help you just never know!

GS1 is already developing her first real node and GS2 has lifted her head(but still has her hands over her eyes)
          Setup
          4’x4’x6.6’
          600W MH

Comment

• St.buds
            St.buds commented
            Editing a comment
            First growing lesson with seed hull staying on. Drop water on it and pinch it off gently also make sure u pinch of the see threw membrain so both leafs open like your other plant if u do no do this tht seedling will die

• BlueBudz
            BlueBudz commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for that stbuds. I had already removed the hull but didn’t notice that membrane. I picked it off and her leaves spread immediately!

Morning BlueBudz, you don't want that seedling to stretch to much, you might want to lower your light a little.
          You also may want to spray a fine mist on that seed hull ,so it will come off easier, you may have to use tweezers to remove it ,just be careful.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• BlueBudz
            BlueBudz commented
            Editing a comment
            Morning, I actually did just move the light down! I find with all,the seeds I started they look stretched but after the real nodes begin they are tight. And I also wet the hull! I give it a few hours and see if I can remove it. Thanks man

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Good deal, I figured you already knew that, but what the hell, alot of folks don't, hang around here a good bit an you will see what I mean, everyone's a noob at first.
            No doubt in my mind your gonna do a great job.

I absolutely am a noob daas! Almost no actual experience with growing and and don’t even know anyone that has grown an auto so I need and appreciate all the suggestions! I have been reading a couple hours almost every day since the start of September on here and many other resources so I sound like I know some shit but really it’s all second hand lol🤓
          Setup
          4’x4’x6.6’
          600W MH

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Just keep on growing, reading an asking, your gonna do great, main thing with autos, if youwant them to grow fast an finish fast, do not stress them. They grow fast, if not stressed, instead of a 65 day harvest, you will have 90 day harvest, an that suxs. And it happens all the time.

• BlueBudz
            BlueBudz commented
            Editing a comment
            Im not really concerned with time to harvest, just want success. I don’t plan on growing autos in the future. These seeds were free in my order so I’m trying them first. I love the idea of training and scrog,sog,manifolding and mainlining. I have the patience and time for it

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            Good for you

It would seem that not all seeds are created equal (obviously). These two have had exactly the same life but they look so different!
          Setup
          4’x4’x6.6’
          600W MH

Comment

• abadtrip
            abadtrip commented
            Editing a comment
            Ones growing up ones growing down.

• BlueBudz
            BlueBudz commented
            Editing a comment
            Well said ABT

007 commented
            Editing a comment
            Definitely don't look to have been germinated on the same day, strange? They'll probably be more equal as they grow.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X