Clear All

Looking really good.

Comment

Cocho
      #105.6

Cocho commented
      Today, 06:30 PM

"Hey guys!

I've been forced to take it easy for a while due to illness. Loads of visits to the doctor, having my blood tested at the hospital, all kinds of drugs and everything that follows that type of deal.

Been feeling like crap for a while now, and they don't know what is wrong with me. So I've just been doing me for a while, not taking the time to stay online and all that. I'm sorry for just vanishing like that, but I will be more active from now on I guess. They still don't know what's wrong with me, but my anxiety for the whole thing has calmed down, so I feel more up to the task of living my normal life.

Actually started a new grow a little while ago, but it's not going so well. The plant looks sick and fragile, and everything just falls apart more and more. I'm making a thread, asking for advice, and you're all more than welcome to help me out there. I'm just about to throw the whole plant in the trash. I think it was a bad seed or something. Because it has been looking like crap from the first pair of leaves. And now it's even worse."

Great to see you are back Cocho. Some more than bad luck has come your way. However your Viking genetics should pull you through. You need to get back into the swing of things.

I need to file a missing persons report on a couple of other forum members that have vanished.

Comment

• Cocho
        Cocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Well.. it all happened so sudden. I went away on vacation, and during the second day into the vacation I started to feel odd and my body was reacting strangely, and from then on everything just went to crap.

I did a search for my nickname on here and found a thread you made, asking for me. I found it touching actually. Thanks for caring

Well.. they believe there's something forcing my immune system to shut off for some reason. So I've been feeling like crap to say the least. But I'm starting to feel better, so maybe my body is pulling though. Thought I was going to die there for a little while, so I'm just happy to still be kicking.

So I guess I'm back

- C

Be sure , and keep us posted on most importantly your health, and secondly the health of your soggy girl.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X