Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Californiakid
    replied
    Ripleys OG is nearing, but slowing to turn. Drinking heavy. May need something more than water to make it to the end. Maybe I'll bubble some tea tomorrow for Sunday.

Smells strong. Very sticky. Fat buds. I can hardly wait.

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    What do you expect from a bunch of stoners, I could just see them in the shipping room now coming back from lunch. Hello what should we send to this guy ha ha ha ha.

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Nice!!!! Have a great 420😊💫🎩

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    Couple of the pint jars aren't in the picture because they're up in smoke. Lol
    They were from the first cut.

• Californiakid
    replied
    Critical Kush came out at 55.5g dry in jars.

I didn't trim too tight, so frosty, just had to leave it fluffy.

Smokes very smooth, good flavor. Heavy amber, very relaxing and calming.

still have Ripleys OG and sin trabajo bringing up the rear.

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. I got an acknowledgement email saying that it was being looked into. So we will see if my word is good with them. I understand if they don't offer up too much. Anyone could say hey my seeds are mixed up send me more. But I feel I work on my honor, so we shall see.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Yes well written.

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    KingKush I use binder clips outside on top of the box clipped to a little stem. So when they shrink, they don't fall out.

• KingKush
    commented on 's reply
    I like your style. Good idea on the cardboard box I like how you stick the stems through the roof to hang. My air is the opposite: too wet. But I find if I snip the leaves off the juice that seeps out causes bud rot / mold. So I hang with big leaves on too.

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Good job on that email.

• Californiakid
    replied
    My email to seedsman. For my record.

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    replied
    Paracelsus I often hear of great customer service from seedsman. So I don't doubt once I present my case, they will make an attempt to make it right.

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    You’re totally in the right, Seedman should make good but let them know your Reasoning and that your grow journal is on grow weed easy.com and if they do the right thing you will let everyone know and if they don’t do the right thing you will let everyone know.

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly my point @RosettaStoned.
    I thought I was really screwing up somehow, turns out I wasn't growing what I thought. Sure explains a lot.

Should I bring it up to seedsman? Ask them to replace the order(or close to it) with correctly labelled seeds. I would be happy if I just got replacements for the ones I paid for, not the freebies. I don't mind getting what I pay for, but I expect what I paid for. Am I wrong? I don't like complaining...

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    Kinda screws with any kinda plan you have for them.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X