Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Calikid, I haven't cuz I'm hydro, but it sounds like a good idea to me. They look quite adorable.

• Californiakid
    replied
    Roots over Kind soil in 5 gal fabric pots.

I prepared these pots with soil the other day and put them in my room. When I dug out a pocket for the transplant this evening it felt cold. So I'm trying out my germination mat under the fabric pots for some gentle heat at night when temps really dip here. Anyone try this before?Thanks for following along.
    Cheers Californiakid

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    replied
    I think I'm going to use a germination mat on a timer under my smart pots to keep the roots a little warmer with this run. Kind soil recommends keeping the roots at ideal temperatures for maximum benefit from the flora living in the soil. Sounds like a good idea and easy enough to do without raising the temperature of the whole room. (Cheaper).

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    replied
    That warm cozy feelin' when they are rockin' & rollin' !

Leave a comment:

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    They're so cute at that age!

• Californiakid
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    replied
    Looking good for a week old.

Leave a comment:

• Aloner
    replied
    Subbed! That reminds me--I need to pick up my next round of Kind Soil and ROO for my New Year's grow!

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    replied
    D.A.A.S.69 it sure makes it easier not having to pretend to be growing something else. Or multiple something else's to account for the list of needs.lol
    But a large portion of California is agriculture based, well used to be anyway, so getting supplements and amendments wasn't difficult.

Now grow shops are like gas stations. Everywhere!
    Some have great inventory. Some are just selling the latest most colorful label and hype. Such is the free market...but it's a pity to see a sacred plant (ok my passion and hobby) exploited for greed. I'm all for business making profit. But at least care/know about your product and customer base. That's why I'm careful/particular about where&what I buy for my grow. I don't want to support the next Phillip Morris of cannabis.
    Rant over...

whew...no more coffee for me lol

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    I wish we had a grow shop close by, no such luck. All the growers around where I live ,all we have got is Amazon, that's a hellava lot better than nothing.

• Californiakid
    replied
    Getting a little chilly at night. I got a 200w cfl to help the led's make some heat. Seems to be working. Last night got down to high 30s, but my room only dipped to high 50s. The light is hanging about root level to keep the juices flowing. The additional light is a bonus.

The best part is I got it at cost. Went out of town this weekend and stopped in a grow shop that was advertising everything at cost plus tax. Picked up a light, ratchet pulleys, and dry ph down. All for less than half of what the local guys charge. Hopefully enough folks buy some goods off his shelf so he can make it through winter.

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the compliment.
    The profile picture is critical kush, trying for a better yield this time. Last time I was transitioning from photos to autos, so my autos were on 12/12 for the first couple months. Now we're full auto. Lol
    So they should be able to grow to their full potential.

• starramus
    replied
    By the looks of your profile photo you certainly look like you know what you are doing. Here's hoping the end result looks like that profile pic.

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    started a topic Californiakid's 2nd auto journal

Californiakid's 2nd auto journal

▪Mephisto Ripley's OG

▪Barney's Farm Sin Trabajo

▪Barney's Farm Critical Kush (2nd run)

5gal fabric pots • Roots Organics Original over Kind soil • Kind led

11/27 seeds went into a cup of water for a 24 hour soak.
    11/28 into rapid rooters.
    11/30 into root organics original soil in a solo cup.

12/1 shells off 2 out of 3
    12/3 shell off sin trabajo

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X