Oh yes! You do get better each run. Indeed U DO🎈

• Californiakid
    replied
    Tika
    Thank you. I get better every run. Well at least that is the idea. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    VERY VERY FINE!!!! Congratulations! Several peeps harvesting/ jarring. Burp City on the forum.
    Nice job🤓

• Californiakid
    replied
    Jared the last of Sin Trabajo. 80g total

The first half I cut eleven days ago is starting to get good.

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    replied
    Well it took a few days to get around to it. But yesterday chopped the rest of the sin trabajo.

Now to make time for cleaning out and sanitizing. Preparing pots, which I think 7 gallon this time. My lights are on the weaker side, don't get me wrong, they're high quality just need more power ! Lol So my duration seems a bit longer than others, thus requiring bigger pots.
    Would love to add more light, but this year I'm getting climate control so lights will have to wait. All of my expenses for setting up my room have been completely offset by my harvests. Very cool !

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I have central air, but I was also thinking of getting a window unit for grow room cuz of how hot it gets here in summer. Definitely can't afford to keep whole house at 68 degrees F to keep the grow room at 70.

• Californiakid
    replied
    Just got off of the phone with Seedsman support. I was beginning to worry, I hadn't heard anything in a few weeks. The gentleman I spoke to happened to be the person who responded to my "request" email.
    Due to the time laps from the time of my order until I realised the issue,(almost a year) they normally would not replace them. But being the outstanding people that they are, they are letting me choose from their inhouse selections given the circumstances. Not the freebis, just the purchased seeds. I cover shipping.
    Pretty cool. In all fairness I feel its a reasonable solution.

Seedsman still A OK in my book.

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    With Canuck147

• JimmyPapaya
    replied
    Nice, love the name of the strain!

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Smart not to rush it.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    That's the best part about dipping in to it - the stuff you haven't touched is just going to get better and better.

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations! A happy finish🎉🌱🎁🍾

• Californiakid
    replied
    I've been working so much I haven't been able to start my next run. I need to do a serious deep clean in my room. And tighten up some items I've noticed over the past few months. Got my chickens in lock down, so maybe I can sneek a outdoor plant.

Looks like 6 ounces total for 3 autos. Not bad for some little lights and no climate control other than a fan and exhaust.

Climate control and another 100w and things would improve quality significantly. My wife has shown me a unit at costco for $350, normally 500. It heats, cools, dehumidifier and fan. May not be the best, but I'm wondering for my 4'x4' room with 8' ceiling if it would be sufficient ? Maybe getting a/c for my room soon🤗

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    replied
    Half of the sin trabajo hanging, the rest will be chopped tonight after work.

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    replied
    All dried in jars 64g. I didn't trim tight, in fact I left in long. Due to its intense sticky frost. Great smoke, flavor is building during cure. The 2 jars on the right are the jars I've been dipping into .lol yes one is empty.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X