replied
    Thank you for the nice compliments.

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Very very niceindeed😊😊 congratulations!

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Nice looking nugs, Calikid, Yeah I've had several orders that were messed up, lol
    That makes everything wrong, when you don't know what it is.
    Sometimes I wonder if even the seed banks know what they are sending us. That's why I think they say that there is 4-5different phenos, i have a hard time getting two of the same plants to look the same, the whole structure of the plants are different, even the leaves.lol
    Imgrowing a Ripley OG right now, but mine is an autoflower.
    Nice buds.

• Californiakid
    replied
    The plant known as Ripleys OG, pretty sure its not, is sticky. I mean sticky ! The flavor on the chemical side, not fruity at all.

Would like to know what it is and grow more. Lol
    The sample bud and scissor hash are great. Tons of trichs. Great relaxing brainy high.
    Man I'm starting to get irritated the more I grow of my seed purchase from seedsman, I like this strain a lot, but mislabeled packaging is putting marbles on my dance floor. Oh well. Life goes on. At least I still get to smoke it 😁
    Last edited by Californiakid; 05-04-2018, 06:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Hey CaliKid, man I sure hope you get your order. That's what aggravates me is when they want respond, lol. Makes me want to do business elsewhere, but Seedsman has got them all beat with their freebies.
    Hope you get them.

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks RosettaStoned, me too.
    I really like their website setup, selection, and history. I'm not a big spender compared to some, but what I do spend on my seeds is a big investment for me.

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    I hope you hear back

• Californiakid
    replied
    2 weeks without an update, so I sent a polite reminder.

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    That sucks, have you tried Ocean Grown? They have some new strains along with their original OG’s. Nothing but good things from them past three orders.
    Password Timber
    Exclusive distributor of Ocean Grown Seeds. Your source for highly hybridized seeds; craft genetics from artisan breeders.

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    You have to wonder how often this happens, at any seed bank....

• Californiakid
    replied
    I keep calling these plants the names on the packaging from seedsman, but they have been repackaged for shipping. So given the last couple of grows these seeds got their labels mixed up. Sin Trabajo is the only seed in its original packaging out of 30 seeds. Which is a bummer, because if I reorder because I like certain strains I likely won't get what I think I want because it was mislabeled.

Seedsman is no doubt really busy from the 420 sale, but haven't heard anything since the email that acknowledged they got my email. That was a week ago.

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    replied
    Ripleys OG is clouding up, waiting for amber.

Even Sin Trabajo is working its way up to harvest.

Leave a comment:

• KingKush
    commented on 's reply
    Nice and phat, chunky nugs!

• Californiakid
    replied
    Sin Trabajo is filling out pretty good. Heavy chem smell or is it dieselish? That one was running out of groceries in the dirt for awhile before I gave it some goodies. So its got much better color now.

Strong smell. Very sticky. Looks like going to be nice sized nugs.

This is the only seed that was shipped in it original packaging.

Note: more kindsoil/ bigger pot

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X