3 more beans out of the fridge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

The FDA Just Outlawed CBDs and Hemp Oil Extracts by Claiming all Plant Molecules Now Belong Exclusively to Big Pharma

Hemp oil extracts containing CBDs (cannibidiols) are such a threat to the pharmaceutical industry that the FDA is now invoking totally insane justifications for outlawing them. CBDs are non-psychoactive compounds found naturally in hemp plants. They work so well as powerful natural medicine that people everywhere are realizing CBDs work better than pharmaceuticals for treating epilepsy, seizures, …

Comment

• Paracelsus
        Paracelsus commented
        Editing a comment
        Look what’s happening on the street got to Revolution have to revolution

Can’t like this post OJH such sad news when we were making such great progress such assholes what about the Surgeon General, what about our LAW makers, the House of Representatives, the Senate, or State Governments.

People got the power Power to the people
        Last edited by Paracelsus; 03-05-2018, 06:51 AM.

It doesn’t end till u see Amber in her at least 20% even more if u like the couch 🔒 effect lol.

Comment

DAY 90 Plant still living showing budets. How long pray tell until the budets turn into massive flowers?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          30-45days, well worth the wait.

I hope its worth it. We will see. Although plant seems healthy I noticed the extreme lower canopy leafs are starting dry up and to fall off the plant. Upper canopy still looks green and healthy. All plant branshes and trunks are healthy and green, I flushed the res. out using plain PHed RO water.Then flushed again 9 hour later refilling res.with fresh PHed newts.
        Last edited by dontknownuttin; 03-01-2018, 07:46 AM.

Comment

3 more months left?
          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 03-01-2018, 07:40 AM.

Comment

30 to 45 days is not 3 months
            My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
            The universities do not teach all things

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              That was a good one .Paracelsus.

• Paracelsus
              Paracelsus commented
              Editing a comment
              🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿😅

It is to dkn when he’s growing a photo!
            48”x48”x80” flower/main tent
            600w mh/hps
            32”x32”x63” veg tent
            viparspectra PAR 450 led
            FFOF soil, Fox farms nutes, raw silica
            5 gallon Smart Pots
            Current grow Aurora Indica, Girl Scout Cookies, Wonder Woman (all Nirvana)
            Current grow progress: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159795-locrian99s-2nd-grow

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
              D.A.A.S.69 commented
              Editing a comment
              That's exactly what I would do too, Bluecanoe.

• Paracelsus
              Paracelsus commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok ok lets be kind
              😍

• Potted
              Potted commented
              Editing a comment
              I told him that very same thing 2or3 pages ago

DKN im with you on the wait. My girls are at 8 weeks Saturday but because I locked them out they have a ways to go not sure how long but a ways
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Someone in the white house called Sessions Mr. Magoo.I do not see any resemblance do you?.

Comment

• GreenhouseEffect
                GreenhouseEffect commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh man, he totally looks like Mr. Magoo!! Only I think Magoo was way smarter.....

• bluecanoe
                bluecanoe commented
                Editing a comment
                Kinda sorta, but I think he looks like Granny Clampett or a Keebler Elf! He's a yard gnome...I have all sorts of names for him.

Maybe Sessions threatening will spur the push towards FEDERAL legalization to move forward a little harder, heard this professor that teaches college courses for working in the Cannabis industry in Colorado, say that on the news. Hope he's right, eventually the growing majority has to steam roll the the closed minded holdouts, right?
              Keep teaching people to grow weed, we will win!!
              Organic Soil,
              with molasses,
              In a Greenhouse with,
              Redneck engineering.

Comment

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Gotta get some of those, for sure. Thanks DKN.

• Potted
                  Potted commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Those papers will probably rip when rolled!

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah your right Potted, as bad as that c-cksucker hates MJ, he probably has got each paper laced with arsenic , lol

Day 93 still waiting

Comment

Wake up time..........again. I count 16 floweretts when will i see the large bulky flowers of a photo plant/
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by dontknownuttin; 03-03-2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

DKN im noticing lots of dead leaves in your plant this is not normal
                    probably good to remove the dead leaves
                    it seems to me that plant should be much farther along by now
                    just a thought

4'x 6' x 8' room
                    2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
                    sunshine mix #4
                    mega crop nutes
                    current grow
                    cd-1
                    jack herer
                    afghan kush
                    green doctor

Comment

• bluecanoe
                      bluecanoe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I thought that too. I pinch the leaves toward the bottom that are yellowing or look like they are dying. Do you pinch or top the leaves that are blocking the flowers from getting all the light they need? I don't defoliate much, just enough to expose the budlets to plenty of light.
                      Also, I was thinking last night, and this is just me thinking since I've never grown DWC before. And I have never grown photos.
                      Do you use molasses to fatten your buds like those of us who use soil? I don't know if it's feasible, or possible or if it will throw all your nutes out of whack. I had started using molasses last grow and saw a huge difference in the size of my buds. I had been using it starting at about 3 weeks before harvest, but D.A.A.S. told me he uses it through his entire grow after the first few weeks, once the seedlings take off and are ready for it. It does seem that your buds should be quite a bit larger, seeing that you should only have 4-6 weeks left. They can do amazing things in just a couple of weeks. I hope you see some major progress soon.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X