No announcement yet.

3 more beans out of the fridge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY 60!! NOT a lot of flowers yet but many long Pistils give promise of more to come. Canopy temp. now 72 above. Root zone steady at 73 above. RH dry at 12%. 100% RO water used with 5ML Cal Mag added per gal. All FF newts. at 100% of recommended FF amounts. I still suspect this plant to be a 90 wonder. My new seed order is well on the way from the UK. I see its already in US Customs here in the states. (those guys can be slow) .Anyway more photos for your viewing.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dontknownuttin; 02-02-2018, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Just curious have you taking off the 24 hour light since it is obvious to everyone you do not have an auto but have a photo that wants to sleep at night 12 hours every night please don’t ignore my comment
      My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
      The universities do not teach all things

Comment

I am willing to try anything at this point. I shut down light today for 12 hours. I like Auto flowers but know nothing about this kind of plant. All I know is electricity cost money.

Comment

None of your freebies that you listed are autos, that's the same 6 freebies they sent me, but they are not autoflowers, Bonza never said they were.
          You might as well flip the switch on those.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

Bonza seed will get no more business from me!. I have a auto flower set up. I thought I had auto flowers only. Now I am stuck having to buy my meds. from the expensive dispensary. I now have a tent of leafs no bud. I now fear mt 2 foot by 4 foot tent wont be large enough for this plant. I am tempted to rip these plants out and start over from seed again.

Comment

I’ve had dealings with Bonza my self,the last order I received came with some free seeds with no mention of what gender or type.
              I contacted them and told me that thay were fem but not autos it would have been a lot easer had thay just put that on the package to begin with!

Comment

I find I know NOTHING about growing this type of plant. After a stroke or two like I had, life gets confusing to say the least. I ordered autos I can still spell ok. All I know is none of my seeds from Bonza were labeled as not Autos and if they were I did not notice it at all. Now I am forced to ether grow this plant out using the 12/12 light cycle that I know nothing about or just start over with new seeds, causing confusion and complicating stuff (something a stroke victim doesn't need) BONZA PLEASE PLAINLY LABEL YOUR SEEDS!. I only own a small Gorilla tent and I cant upgrade just for this plant. My tent is only 6 feet 11 inches tall.
                Last edited by dontknownuttin; 02-03-2018, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Canuck147
                  Canuck147 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I would grow it out. You've invested this much time. Flip the switch. If it grows to tall, just bend it over.
                  If you can't give your plant total darkness for the 12 hours, then I say toss it and start over with an auto. Cuz if you can't keep it dark it will hermie and your yield will suffer. So then it would be prudent to keep a stiff upper lip and start over.

Go for the switch 12/12 to much invested to give up now do a little research and carry on. Lol

Comment

Will my cheep Gorilla tent have light leaks?. Remember the tent fabric is only 1,600D. Tallest vegetative plant in tent now just under 3 feet how tall will the plant become both are Indica.

Comment

• Canuck147
                    Canuck147 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If it's three feet tall now, it should only stretch another 1.5 feet.
                    Light won't penetrate the tent, but those vents on the sides and top would have to be closed tight.
                    Your fortunate they are indicas and not sativa's.

The item is currently in transit to the destination as of February 3, 2018 at 12:16 pm. It is on its way to TUCSON, AZ 857377953. new seeds on the way!

Comment

Understand the direction your going now.
                    Those would make great mother plants. Just sayin
                    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                    Mars Hydro
                    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Comment

From now on all non auto flower seeds in the trash!. This plant is too much trouble its autos for me from now on. $200 bucks worth of electricity and no meds.suck! bad labeling also sucks are you reading this Bonza plain labels please
                        Last edited by dontknownuttin; 02-04-2018, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• Locrian99
                          Locrian99 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sad to hear your bailing on them. Your gorilla tent should be great to bring them through flower, you’ll have some great medicine and be able to get that cost back. Good luck however you end up going. I’m sure this has been frustrating for you.

• bluecanoe
                          bluecanoe commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Sorry to hear that you have gone this far to just give up. I'd see those suckers to the finish come hell or high water myself! But that's just me.
                          If you think about it, now that you are cutting the light schedule down to 12/12. you/ll be saving 12 hours of electricity, and for a few more weeks that should help your light bill. And soon it'll be time to open your windows and turn off the heat/air so that's more savings. I have only grown autos, leaving the lights and fan on 24/7 and haven't seen a huge spike in my light bill, maybe $20 a month. I use led lights so that might have something to do with it. Idk, but we do turn off lights in rooms we aren't in, and have always conserved energy.
                          I've only got 2 1/2 grows under my belt, but I've always used autos and won't ever use anything else. If I had a lot of land away from people I might try photos, and grow them outside, but I don't so I won't.
                          I'm sorry Bonza didn't label right, and you didn't get what you wanted. I've tried 3 different seed companies and think I'm sticking with Seedsman. ILGM was expensive and only one plant gave me any flowers, although they were both Northern Lights auto/fem. I tried Supreme seeds and the one plant I really wanted to try didn't germinate but the mystery seeds, that weren't labeled as anything except 'mystery' grew and gave me a total of 7.5 oz total yield and it was GREAT. The first plant was so smooth nobody who tried it coughed. And it helped me sleep so good...wish I knew what it was. The other one gave a bigger yield, and was good in its own right, and was smooth, but not like the first. Now I'm growing seeds from Seedsman, and out of 3 seeds germinated only 2 grew (I still have 11 seeds in the fridge). But they are plants and sometimes seeds don't germinate, and if they do, sometimes they don't grow. I've been gardening so long I take that as a given.
                          Good luck with your new grow and may you have your own grown medicine in no time!

I have to smoke this dispensary stuff while I wait

Comment

• Canuck147
                          Canuck147 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yucky - looks like someone hurled.

After growing autoflowers last year, I'm sticking with them.
                        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                        Mars Hydro
                        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X