No announcement yet.

3 more beans out of the fridge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

49 days and still no flowering! I may have a dud!

Comment

• Aloner
      Aloner commented
      Editing a comment
      Are these autos? What light schedule you using?

Comment

I had two autos, Northern Lights. Both grew, one was more of a bonsai plant, never got over a foot tall but flowered and gave me a whopping 1/4 oz after harvest. The other grew and grew and grew, got over 3 feet tall, and not one flower at all. Not one. Same breeder, same grow space, same water, same nutes. Same everything. Your plants look good just be patient, plants can't read a calendar, they'll flower when they are ready.
    Current grow:
    2-300w led lights
    1- 60w cfl for germination
    2- 5 gal fiber pots
    Kind Soil 5lbs per 5 gal pot
    Compost (80%)/perlite (20%)
    Seeds:
    Shaolin Master auto/fem Harvested
    Kush auto/fem (planted 5/13/18) Harvested
    Sweet Soma auto/fem ready to go into her home soon (kind soil)
    Northern Lights auto/fem, put in soil today, waiting for forever home soon.

Comment

Nothing but trouble for me useing Bonza seeds

Comment

DAY 50. and still no flowering to report. Plant still under 600 watt HPS bulb 24/7, 100% RO water used mixed with 5ML Cal Max per gal. FF Treo used at 100% of label suggested dose. Canopy temp. now 72 above. Root zone at 73 above. RH steady at 12%. Light breeze coming out of the west today at 10MPH Plant looks normal and healthy but no flower yet.
        Last edited by dontknownuttin; 01-22-2018, 03:42 AM.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I've harvested some autos that were ready in 63 days total.
          Stick em in the dark a day or two and I bet they flower

• OzBud
          OzBud commented
          Editing a comment
          What does outdoor wind have to do with an indoor grow?

• Paracelsus
          Paracelsus commented
          Editing a comment
          OzBud It helps to steer your ship by the stars

I Don't know either but maybe this can help you

What are auto-flowering strains and what should you expect when you grow one? Learn what you need to know and get the pros and cons of auto-flowering vs photoperiod strains, and get grow tips and secrets to getting better yields/potency!
        My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
        The universities do not teach all things

Comment

Canopy temp. now 72 above. Root temp. now 74 above. RH standing steady at 11%. 100% RO water used. CalMax added at 5ML per gal. FF nutes at 100% of label suggested amounts.
          Last edited by dontknownuttin; 01-22-2018, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Should i hack em down and start again? Day 50 and still no flowers.

Comment

• Paracelsus
              Paracelsus commented
              Editing a comment
              Noooooooo, please don't, I thought you just changed bulbs 2 weeks back.

Originally posted by dontknownuttin View Post
            Canopy now covers tent floor. All looks good! no spotting or bugs to report. I am ready for the bulb change out any day now. I bet the extra 200 watts of HPS will help them finish in about 8 weeks. Tent roof now at 8 feet so space should be no problem.
            See you said this on the 5th just 17 days ago
            My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till

Comment

It is a new bulb but using it for nothing cost money and time

Comment

• Paracelsus
                Paracelsus commented
                Editing a comment
                OK true but 50 days is short of 8 weeks, Maybe it is a photo and needs more time? I would start another but let this run to at least 12 weeks but your call. Are you stiil running lights 24 / 7 ? give them a 2 night rest and then put the lights on again. Ultimately your call and time and $ allrady invested.

I hope it works out good

Both plants are Indica . Iook at those wide leafs.I know this much anyway.The plant on the right side was germinated 7 days AFTER the plant on the left. Both are unknown strains. Both are in same pod.
              Last edited by dontknownuttin; 01-22-2018, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Aloner
                Aloner commented
                Editing a comment
                If it's an unknown strain, then how do you know they're autos? Switch your lights to 12/12 and see if that makes anything happen. Even if they are autos, it won't kill 'em.

Breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth for deep cleansing breaths, relax, get a meditation tape, learn how to relax and let the plants do what they are going to do in their own time.
              A few years ago I bought a flower and planted it. It was a clematis. I expected it to flower and be as pretty as it was in the catalogue in a matter of weeks after planting it. I waited and waited and no flowers. I talked to my aunt and she told me that it takes up to 5 years for a clematis to become established and flower. I was so disappointed, but I made sure the plant was in the right place, and eventually the flower bloomed and was beautiful. It bloomed every year afterwards. We moved and left it at the house for the next owner. I bought another clematis when we bought our new house, planted it and to my surprise it bloomed within a month after I planted it. It was no more mature than the first clematis I planted...it just happened to flower.
              The reason I am telling you this is had I been impatient I would have just given up on the first flower, and wouldn't have enjoyed the beauty of it year after year. And I wouldn't have bought another one, knowing in advance that it could possibly take 5 years to see a bloom.
              Had I not tried again after such a pitiful harvest after my first grow, I wouldn't have harvested over 7 oz on my second grow and wouldn't be watching my third grow thrive. Just have faith in yourself and the information you are getting from the more experienced growers here. Don't cut your plants down! Let them keep growing!!
              Patience is a virtue and you need to buy a 50 lb bag of it. Just because the breeder said you'd have flowers in 40 days doesn't mean that every seed understands that. I know you want to see a flower, plenty of flowers and nice resin covered buds, and you will if you just take some good deep breaths and calm down. Let the plants do their thing and they won't let you down.
              I'm rooting for you and hoping that soon you see flowers and before long you have a massive harvest of big beautiful buds!
              Current grow:
              2-300w led lights
              1- 60w cfl for germination
              2- 5 gal fiber pots
              Kind Soil 5lbs per 5 gal pot
              Compost (80%)/perlite (20%)
              Seeds:
              Shaolin Master auto/fem Harvested
              Kush auto/fem (planted 5/13/18) Harvested
              Sweet Soma auto/fem ready to go into her home soon (kind soil)
              Northern Lights auto/fem, put in soil today, waiting for forever home soon.

Comment

Comment

Day 51 and still no flowers.

Comment

Did you turn off the lights ?

Comment

• bluecanoe
                      bluecanoe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I don't think he's listening. I think he is just impatient and expecting a miracle. If you don't know the strain, whether it's auto or photo and you don't try adjusting the light schedule, then you're going to hit a brick wall. Doesn't seem like he's taking anyone's advice. I can't read his thread anymore, it stresses me out.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X