No announcement yet.

CBD Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we're on the same...."wavelength" ...? Great to hear your eyes are doing so well! There are a bunch of bio tech firms researching which terpenes are best for different ailments. most of them are still in stage 1 trials or not even that far along but some are in the second and third stage. Most of the seizure/cannabis research has been limited to a few different types of seizures that young children suffer from. Those unfortunate that they have them far more often than I do and can't control them with pharmaceuticals. Its a lot easier to track effectiveness when you have a person who has them frequently enough that results can be determined with accuracy. For my situation that would be very difficult_ I only have them at worst 2x a year and sometimes not for as long as 2-3 years. I'm lucky in that regard. But like your eyes_ I suspect there is more to it than what they've discovered_ or at lest documented with research_ to date. But since people have been cultivating cannabis for over 6000 years (something like that) there has to be a lot more rewards than getting high and making rope!
    Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
    liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

@ATU I asked and he did not remember ,I added everclear to a bunch of duff its in the outside freezer so when I feed the chickens I shake it up and if I remember I go out and shake it 2 or 3 times a day
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for checking! One can assume it was very indica dominant, like an Afghan Kush or suchlike. If it worked that well for you, it's a shame not to know what the oil was made with.

Pagan_ thanks! I'm hoping the same thing. GWPH_ GW Pharmaceuticals, is a British based company that is working on a number of different options for treating seizures and other aliments that can be tamed with cannabis based meds. Some are close to being approved in the US too. It's good to hear that the legal aspects and general public opinion is turning towards the benefits rather than keeping their heads in the sand. How is the recreational front going over there....When I was there last Spring it seemed to be more open use than the last time about 8 years ago. Nothing like the Netherlands and Germany but moving in that direction. The political situation there seems similar in that respect to ours_ could go either way_ people just need to realize the economic values as well as the medical. Fingers crossed.
      liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Is Germany going to legalize???

That's what I've heard. When I was there last Spring it seemed everyone was pretty chill about it....unless you were in a park where kids or tourists hang out...or out in open crowded public areas. Even in Amsterdam it's not legal, not recreational anyway. Just very relaxed about consumption in specific areas. Since Germany borders the Netherlands why not. I know that some of the largest Canadian Growers are planning for and gearing up for sales in Germany. I've just heard talk but haven't really checked it out. I'll do that!

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        My brother and his wife live in Germany, and they could both do with some cannabis therapy!!!

I hope thats what happens for them then.....and well for the rest of us if we ever get over that way!

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Reckon it will be legal in the UK within next 5-10 yrs...already pretty lenient but then it saves the Nhs money as people come off their anti-depressants, etc in favour of something far more beneficial...if used correctly

Cheers to that!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X