No announcement yet.

CBD Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well ATU I had my first decarbed hash yesterday under my tongue , never got high but no real pain for hours ,spent day at hospital my dad fell and broke his hip hes ok now has new hip, I had to go out and smoke when he went into surgery at 11:30 but from 7 till 11:30 not bad.
    Now for what I didn't like I keep stuff in a altoid box and when I got to Hospital in order to get into emergency I had to go though a metal detector what a rush that was lol
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry bout your dad,I hear hips are easier to get use to than knees. Here’s hopping for a fast recovery !

• Canyon Grower
      Canyon Grower commented
      Editing a comment
      Best wishes for your dad Oldjar.

• Paracelsus
      Paracelsus commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad your Dad is well and doing better. My Dad had 2 hips replaced said he had wished he did them both the first time. I am surprised you didn't feel high from the Hashish. Did you eat it on an empty stomach? I get VERY high from a 2 gram dose. Stay at home and Do Not Operate Machinery Kind of High.

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	209.4 KB ID:	154474Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	174.1 KB ID:	154475

24 days since germination:

Chugging along... Big plants include 3 CBD critical cure, and smaller ones include 2 CBD Nordle; the CBD plants are showing strong.

Small box: I topped those babies at the beginning of the week and they burst with growth. This box will get switched to 12/12 this weekend, after 24 hours darkness. I think that helped the transition a lot on my last grow.

Big box grow has moved more slowly, but roots are developing nicely.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, peoples!! I'm pretty much in awe of what everyone on this forum is doing! You hang around for a while, and you watch nubies (including me) turn into really great growers!! This is da place!!!

• Agentbuckwold3
      Agentbuckwold3 commented
      Editing a comment
      This is the Cool Kids Club. I love how humble everyone on here is. It's a much more welcoming environment than other forums. You ask a noob question on others and get eaten alive. Keep up the great work ATU!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Bucky! It's cool that humble is cool.

Lovely alltatup! Keep us posted.
    Organic only soil grower
    Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
    Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Taking real good care of my CBD babies!!!

Heck yeah, Alltatup knows what she's doing, She didn't get to be a College Professor by being a dumbass, I've learned a ton from her, I'm sure many others have too, keep up the great research.
    PS- I hope it was ok to say that.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I know that's right Alltatup, I know if I had it to do over again, it damn sure wouldn't be working offshore in the oilfields 40years, it would be something that I like to do ,where I could be close to the family.You miss everything being away from your family.

• DingusKhan
      DingusKhan commented
      Editing a comment
      As a scientifically trained, socially challenged, and emotionally incompetent professor type (though I'm not a professor), I agree with you both completely.

I know LOTS of shit, but I don't know shit.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I Hear you Dingus, cept I don't know sh-t. lol.

those babies are looking fantastic ATU chuggin right along
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      They are definitely picking up speed!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	176.6 KB
ID:	156095

RoomMate: The girls are taking their time, but developing nicely. The two CBD Nordles are the biggest; that's an Afghan Kush front right, and a Mazar left rear that came to the party late. I just topped the three bigger plants on Monday, and will let the Mazar just do her thing since she's behind. I figure another couple of weeks in veg for these girls. Slowly upping the Advanced Nutes.

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	237.7 KB ID:	156094

Supercloset: After nute change to flower and 24 hours darkness on Saturday, the stretch is on! The Blue OG (front right) is stretching so fast; the 3 Crit. Cures and the Black Domina (front left) are coming along quite nicely.

I have been growing non-stop since July 2016, and this is the first time I feel relaxed and not constantly thinking about the grow. I'm leaving them alone, letting them do their thing. Don't get me wrong: it's still thrilling to smell them, watch them grow, take care of them, but I have the basic drill down. It feels good to be able to forget about them...
    Last edited by alltatup; 12-20-2017, 05:18 AM.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good so far atu! So this should be grows 7&8 Correct? I know what you mean about finally being able to relax. I'm slowly working my way to that point. Way more chill than I was, and I'm one of the chillest people I know lol

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      mcubed, I kinda changed my numbering system from when I first got the closet box. I count the grows in both boxes as one instead of two grows, divide my canna-journal pages in half, and keep separate notes for what's going on in each box. So, lemme see, 3 grows in roomie before closet arrived, then a grow in each =4, the one I just harvested = 5, and one I'm on now = 6.

This will be the first time that there will be a significant gap between when I harvest the closet (in first week of flower now) and when I harvest the roomie (got 2 more weeks of veg). So maybe I'm getting into the rhythm of a perpetual grow!!!!!!!!!

• Doubledealing72
      Editing a comment
      The perpetual grow would be sweet. I'm kinda rolling into that myself. My one trainwreck finished so early I figured I would put that spot to good use. So now I have 2 plants that are 70 days, one that is 52, and one that is 8ish lol. Let's keep on doing what we do best!

Yeah,after many grows it’s nice to chill and just let them go. I remember my first grow I was like a kid at Xmas,checking on them all the time and worrying about every little thing,not any more, I still get hyped up but no where near when I first started. I sort of miss that, but the buds make up for it. Lol

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      That's it!!!!! I think I passed out of the nerve racking stage!!! I had to deal with a whole series of problems that I learned to solve on previous grows.

• PRIMO
      PRIMO commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought the change in my attitude on my second grow was due to everything I learned and the success of my first grow. Then I came to realize my relaxed state of chill about everything was because I was smoking the bomb assed bud from the first grow.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      PRIMO YOU COULD BE RIGHT: it could be the CBD in my tincture...

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	205.2 KB ID:	156376Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	133.4 KB ID:	156377Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	224.0 KB ID:	156378

Roomie: Signigicant growth of tips: the plants must have picked up on all that thinking I did about them and the grow yesterday. Mazar was ready to be topped this morning, so I went ahead and did it. She will catch up.

These girls grew significantly since yesterday!! Above is today:

And below is yesterday. Am I seeing things??? Right now, I'm tucking leaves like crazy and don't want to cut any off until end of week three flower. May have to take one or two...

Attached Files
    Last edited by alltatup; 12-21-2017, 05:58 AM.

Comment

• Doubledealing72
      Editing a comment
      The topping process is so cool!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I REALLY like it right now!! Bam: you got six colas!!! Perfect for my space limitations.

• Paracelsus
      Paracelsus commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful Toke Salad

Looking good! My Nordle has grown seriously bushy and I’ve had to give it two or three defoliation sessions. It’s at week 12 of veg and I’m going to switch it to flower next week.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it's very cool that our two Nordle grows are so close together; my girls will go into flower shortly after yours!!

• Kobayashi
      Kobayashi commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I'll be interested to see how they turn out. This is my first grow for years and the first one ever with access to good growing info. Last time I just winged it and made a ton of mistakes. I've probably got lots of room for improvement with this grow too. I know you've got lots more experience than me so it will be a good measure of how I did when I see how yours turn out.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Kobayashi I've just been growing since July 2016, but I will say that doing six grows in a row has taught me a lot--about the dwc environment I grow in, different strains, nute lockout, root rot, gnats, and what to do when the power goes out (hurricane Matthew)!!!

Name:	
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	157916Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	157917

Name:	
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	157918

Plants are at day 36 since germination. The first three pics are from the big growbox: I haven't had to do any training because the 6 growth tips on each plant are doing fine on their own so far. I've fallen in love with them. Closeups CBD Nordle and Afghan Kush.

The last pic below is the small grow box in which I'm attempting big things. Four plants have 6 growth tips and one has 5. This morning I nipped small growth tips down below; they are growing so vigorously that I know they will be fine with that and put all the energy into main growth tips. However, I've left on all fan leaves below.

My current philosophy: you can't have too many fan leaves. Since it's the dryest time of the year, I am not worried about humidity and leaves touching leaves. They are just growing so well, so why fk with success...

I did a lot of tucking, however, to expose all 35 growth tips. We're at 1.5 weeks flower, and I will keep nipping tips and an occasional fan leaf that has to go. We'll see how they look and what they need at the end of week 3 flower.

Name:	
Size:	2.08 MB
ID:	157919
    Last edited by alltatup; 12-27-2017, 05:25 AM.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I did look at the light; it looks very good and the room sounds like an ideal grow room in the sky...

I was reviewing growing temperature literature, and had completely forgotten that above 80 degrees is not good during flowering, and I know that my grow room temps (inside boxes) were significantly above that. I harvested some great bud in spite of a few seeds, but now I realize that I have to keep fine-tuning my room as far as temperature is concerned. So I really may need to take a break from June thru August to avoid having flowering plants during the hottest time of the year. I have been growing steady since July 2016, so it may be good to plan a break. I think I can get in one more grow after these babies finish, and then take the hot months off... Get out of the grow room a little more, talk to some humans for a change...

• Paracelsus
      Paracelsus commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes we work so we can enjoy ourselves

• Vapo69
      Vapo69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Plants look great.....such a clean and neat environment

Very nice ATU they look great

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are beautiful plants Alltatup, so clean looking, I wouldn't do anything to them, they look fine, take a leaf or two later if you think you need to, they aren't hurting a thing if they aren't blocking growth tips.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, my homies!!

SWEEEEETTTTTTT. Nice work lady!
    Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
    Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
    GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
    photoperiod feminized seeds
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, Tika! My modest contribution, stuck with my little boxes as I am...

Morning Alltatup, your plants look nice, they look like they are growing fast.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Nebula says somewhere that cannabis plants are like locomotives that start slow, but when they pick up speed, man do they go!

Ya, wow, they have really picked up speed lately ATU !

Comment

All looking good, lovely plants.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X