Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	2.07 MB
ID:	178222Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	2.11 MB
ID:	178223

Here are my half colas, my little mini colas in week 6 of flower. I wrote a few weeks ago that I had lowered my harvest by, what did I say, 20%, by cutting too far up the stem? Ha! Wishful thinking: I lowered my harvest by closer to 50%. What on earth was I thinking? I can't help it: I feel serious regret for my mistake.

That's the Afghan Kush closeup on the right, and the CBD Nordle on the left. AK will be finished first, and now I take a good look at the trichomes every day. With my improved viewing techniques, I now CLEARLY see the milky triches, the opaque ones, and the clear ones. On the bright side: I have much better control over when I harvest, so that's a definite plus for this grow.
    Last edited by alltatup; 02-22-2018, 06:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    ATU you are going to have amazing kolas I do a hard defole during week 3 and they have always responded well
    all that energy is going right to and only to those kolas

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for popping by, everyone!!!
    Tika you are a very aesthetic person. I always love the pics of your floral and culinary arrangements.
    RosettaStoned I basically removed all the fan leaves for the end of week 3 flower. (And lollypopped a lil too much.) This was after I had re-read both Nebula's and NugBucket's tutorials on defol. I need to re-re-read; it's a lot to learn.
    POKEDSMOT No manifold, just one topping during veg. I end up with six colas per plant growing. I cut down one cola on Mazar (left rear) because it was never going to catch up to the other colas, so there's 23 colas in there.
    I haven't manifolded yet because I love topping: it's fast and the colas basically spread themselves out. I had to do very little tying down.

• POKEDSMOT
    commented on 's reply
    Really great looking. I missed your grows. Great manifolds. Those colas are going to fatten up nicely.

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    Its not over yet alltatup. Wait till your done, you never know , this may all work out better than you think.

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    I keep coming back to look at them! Looks like they are setup to be one big bud.

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Just the same very pretty plant, will be good, and a lovely image🤗😀🤩

• RosettaStoned
    commented on 's reply
    I need to final trim and defoliate my SoG next week. What would you guys remove? I'm thinking some of the bigger fan leaves and anything below the little canopy they have going. Maybe some smaller branches that won't produce much. I would like to get 12-14 clones for my next SoG, if possible. Trying a monster cropped SoG next.

• Cronk
    commented on 's reply
    Looks clean and well managed.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    DingusKhan Thanks for the kind words. I could have harvested about 15% more... but who's counting? I have paid my tuition, and I'm getting my education!

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    I think you did fine, look how nicely they can breath! And even if so, we call it "tuition", because of how much better your next, defoliated grow is going to explode even more than this one is about to.

• alltatup
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	2.46 MB
ID:	174746

Buds are filling in, pistils are shriveling and turning yellow; I realize that I lowered my yield by trimming them up too high. I was thinking, more air circulation, better view just in case any nanners decide to turn up again, so I trimmed the shit out of them... And I overdid it. Lesson learned.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Tika!!

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Beautiful image!!!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X