Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cronk
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know anything about hydro but I'm curious to know what your base nutes are. I'm sure you'll get it cleared up. Every time I set out to mix the nutes I end up near 1000 ppm even though I should be lower. I get very minor tip burn for a few days then it stops spreading. I'm using AN additives, too which should have little to none N. I'm going to run just additives next time without base.

• alltatup
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	2 Size:	1.85 MB ID:	168449Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	2.22 MB ID:	168448

Jan 22 and today, Jan 26: seeing some older, lower leaf signals noted in a previous post, and a little clawing on some baby leaves; I'm going to flush them again this weekend starting this afternoon when I get home. Then lower nutes Sunday afternoon, and watch how they respond. I don't want bud development to be at a standstill.
    Last edited by alltatup; 01-26-2018, 06:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah Dutchman, you gots to put this on, baby.

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    Dutchman, you gots to try this shit, will change your life!

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    Dont know how I missed that thread atu . Really interesting stuff !!!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    DingusKhan totally! I won't cook the leaves anymore; I just decarbed a good batch for the weekend!!

You know how we were talking about how some people don't get high with edibles? I find that the effects are so much better for me this way than smoking or vaping. My lungs are quite happy with the discovery.

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    I also felt like I got a bigger kick the second time I tried with Nova Decarb. I've never gotten much out of vaping herb, I'm going to try decarbing before I vape.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    @Dutchman1

On the first page is how I cook leaves. On the 4th page are my results from decarbing for 30 minutes in my Nova decarb machine. Much stronger.

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    ATU do you Decarb first or just eat em as is? I didnt think you could even get high from weed that wasnt decarboxylated. Although I could see benefits without it.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 That is soooo cool. You been usin the medicine right for a long time. I ate my greens this afternoon as well. It feels so right.
    Ya know what came up with my students in class on Tues? I asked them, Who has to be in close contact with nature to feel grounded in this world, and about 5 students raised their hands. And they understood exactly what I was talkin bout and looked at me with like, Hey, yeah, that IS me. Just wanted to share that with ya cuz I know you and your fam are in tune with nature.
    Last edited by alltatup; 01-24-2018, 06:15 PM.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Alltatup, I sure hope it does work, you know it's got to have a bunch of good vitamins in ,don't you reckon ?
    I member when we was kids we smoked the green leaves, an got high sometimes,
    Matter fact that's how I quit smoking cigs long long time ago, was by smoking grocery bags full green leaves like cigs. I ain't never smoked another cig either.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 You should try this. For me, eating the leaves gives a super-quality, long-lasting high that is much stronger than smoking or vaping. I think we're seeing that different people get higher via different methods, so if smoking works best for you, cool. But if the leaves work for you, it's wonderful. You end up using more of the plant material rather than just tossing it, you save bud, and you get a real long-lasting, kick-ass high.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    To be honest with you ,we stay constantly high here. I did eat 4-5 leaves but we was already so f-ckin high I couldn't tell a difference, Tomorrow, first thing, when we get up, before firing up, we will try again, when we ain't stilquiet as high.
    You got some great water.I use city water too.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    My water is real nice and soft, and it came out the tap this morning at 6.2 pH.

I already know the Kush is potent: I can totally feel it in the leaves I'm eating!!! So...DAAS, you never tried the leaves, didja? You said you was gonna.

Please do it for me; I'm trying to understand the mechanisms, and the more folks that post a report, the more data we have.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    I ain't worried, I know that you are staying on top of everything.
    Those Kush plants are gonna be some extra potent stuff,
    What type h2o do you use ?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X