Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, I know the type. Here's how I see it, DAAS: we all have different realms of knowledge. What the professors know comes out of books--that's all.
    I think maybe I would have been a whole lot happier in my career if I'd worked in nature, like with plants. But who knows...
    I personally value emotional intelligence much more highly than book learning.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    I heard that Alltatup, they aint like me, i ain't got enough brains in my head, some of those Professors got way to many brains in their heads for their own good.
    I had a psychology professor that wore different colored socks to class ,several different times, he didn't know how to pour pee,out of a bucket, no knowledge of common things at all, but smart as hell in everything else.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    D.A.A.S.69 I just gotta tell you that some of the stupidest folks I've known are college professors. They know shit, but they don't know shit...

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Taking real good care of my CBD babies!!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, Bucky! It's cool that humble is cool.

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Heck yeah, Alltatup knows what she's doing, She didn't get to be a College Professor by being a dumbass, I've learned a ton from her, I'm sure many others have too, keep up the great research.
    PS- I hope it was ok to say that.

Leave a comment:

• Agentbuckwold3
    commented on 's reply
    This is the Cool Kids Club. I love how humble everyone on here is. It's a much more welcoming environment than other forums. You ask a noob question on others and get eaten alive. Keep up the great work ATU!

• Canyon Grower
    commented on 's reply
    Best wishes for your dad Oldjar.

• Canyon Grower
    replied
    Lovely alltatup! Keep us posted.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, peoples!! I'm pretty much in awe of what everyone on this forum is doing! You hang around for a while, and you watch nubies (including me) turn into really great growers!! This is da place!!!

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    I tried lettuce and spinach in hydro outside. Wish I could find my pics. I built my chambers with 5x5 sq pvc, my introduction to my hydro guy started there and he helped me plumb it in the store....nutty pots..etc. I grew but also failed... I am in aw of the process you do.

• St.buds
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good! Can't wait to see them grow

• alltatup
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	209.4 KB ID:	154474Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	174.1 KB ID:	154475

24 days since germination:

Chugging along... Big plants include 3 CBD critical cure, and smaller ones include 2 CBD Nordle; the CBD plants are showing strong.

Small box: I topped those babies at the beginning of the week and they burst with growth. This box will get switched to 12/12 this weekend, after 24 hours darkness. I think that helped the transition a lot on my last grow.

Big box grow has moved more slowly, but roots are developing nicely.

Leave a comment:

• Potted
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry bout your dad,I hear hips are easier to get use to than knees. Here’s hopping for a fast recovery !

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Ojh, I sure hope your Dad likes his new hip,an is doing ok, I heard that they were hard to get used too.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X