Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    Pretty funny stuff OJH. Well, not about ya dad, sry.

• Canyon Grower
    commented on 's reply
    I hope your dad recovers quickly !!!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    oldjarhead100 Wow, that's very interesting.

So the THC didn't make you high, but the other stuff plus the THC relieved your pain. How much did you put under your tongue?

I'm having a devil of a time with my tincture: is it me, or has it gotten stronger? I'm having to lower and lower my dose.

Depending on how much hash you have, you should try to make a tincture, like maybe 1 gm + 2-3 oz of alcohol, to see how it works that way.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    well ATU I had my first decarbed hash yesterday under my tongue , never got high but no real pain for hours ,spent day at hospital my dad fell and broke his hip hes ok now has new hip, I had to go out and smoke when he went into surgery at 11:30 but from 7 till 11:30 not bad.
    Now for what I didn't like I keep stuff in a altoid box and when I got to Hospital in order to get into emergency I had to go though a metal detector what a rush that was lol

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    Agreed alltatup.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Interesting, Dutchman: so what works for you and your specific pains won't necessarily work for everyone else. That's why we all have to experiment so much and titrate to find the right ratio/right dose. It's a long, strange trip...

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    I've mostly used strains that were 1-1 alltatup after researching pain management with cannabis and reading reviews about the different strains. I feel that 1-1 in a range of 6% thc to 6% cbd and as high as 9%-9% have been very effective for me. I tried a 1-2 ratio (thc to cbd ) and found it not as effective or as pleasant. The information you posted about "more" not necessarily being as effective was enlightening . I use it for extreme knee and back pain and since I started have been completely amazed at the efficacy of cannabis for my pain. What's sad is that it's strangely not as effective for everyone. Friends with pain issues that I've shared tincture with have had no relief and others almost complete relief. One 70 year old woman at my church was on morphine for many years due to fibromyalgia.I share my tincture with her and she called It a miracle and is now almost pain free. It really is an individual thing.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Potted I am also looking forward to harvest. Here's the thing: one can always add more THC (blend strains) if one wants more, so I'm not worried about that. I want to see what the CBD and THC in a 1:1 ratio do.

• Potted
    replied
    Thanks for that info allatup, it makes sense to mix cbds and thc together. The only question I have is the rate or ratio of one to another?
    Trial and error I guess? Looking foward to your harvest and eventuall tasting and outcome. Luck

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    @ St.buds I like the Lithium OG; very nice relaxed high. The CBD Nordle I'm growing is 1:1 (5-10%) and the Critical Cure is THC 5.5%, CBD 8.13%. When I grow Candida (with minimal THC), I will definitely mix it with some higher THC strain--not so much for the high, but for synergy.

• St.buds
    replied
    Of course I'm subbed a little late but plants are looking nice n green. I really would be very interested in your view of the cbd strains compared with a 1 to 1 cbd thc. Oh and what was your feelings on the lithium og???????

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    wow was that informative, well done

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Cool, RobM!!! You must be in a legal state, because they aren't for sale internationally yet... I am waiting for Harlesin, which is sold internationally, to come back in stock at Seedsman, who charges a decent price for them. They're like twice as expensive everywhere else.

• Cronk
    commented on 's reply
    have you found ACDC seeds? they are always out of stock where I look

• RobM
    replied
    Ooo following. In about 10 weeks im looking at starting a acdc cbd grow... never grown high cbd plants before .. so this will be interesting

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X