How much do you smoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much do you smoke

Hopefully I don't get in trouble for going so far off topic but it's nice to have other weed lovers to share thoughts with.
    Thought it would be cool to find out how much different folks use.
    Personally I smoke daily, not at work but when I get home I like to enjoy a bowl or four on days off I smoke throughout the day to the point I'm sure I'm just wasting ganja cause I can't get any higher. Love to get high outdoors on a nice sunny day.
    How bout y'all?

Comment

• Smoke-a-lot
      Smoke-a-lot commented
      Editing a comment
      Been smokin since 1972,paid $20.00 an ounce back then.A pound of good stuff went for $320.00 so you sold 8 ounces smoked free for alittle bit.Well I finally started to try to grow just waiting to see what my children are male or female. Been smoking since then why stop now.

• Dagmar
      Dagmar commented
      Editing a comment
      In 1972, you could buy an ounce for $10 or less. I live in a state that boarders Mexico so most cannabis came out of there. I used to purchase a kilo brick for around $100 dollars. But seeds where always present and it wasn't as good as most of what I come across today.

• Smoke-a-lot
      Smoke-a-lot commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes the quality is better now but bck then we didnt know better or didnt care

1ml per gal

Comment

I'm pretty much on the same schedule as you, Joker

Comment

Not me! I smoke from when I wake up until I go to sleep.

Comment

I'm stoned 24/7......"I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints then I smoke two more"....

Gettin high right now.....eer..

Comment

On the daily, before and after work! And of course all day while on my days off lol I do enjoy a good outdoor J on a nice sunny day, just something about taking a deep slow hit, closing your eyes, and feeing the sun and wind on your face that really puts the cherry on top lol

Comment

• Joker
              Joker commented
              Editing a comment
              That's the truth!

Laughing. Smoked 5 minutes ago. Are a cookie an hour ago. Trying to sleep for 6-7 hours straight. Then back again. I'm just so fucking high. I love it.

Comment

I'm smoking as we speak

Comment

The other day I filled my jars, today I was like who smoked all that weed? o yeah that was me

Comment

0 right now. Which is why I'm trying to grow my own. Haven't found a reliable source yet where I live and its not legal for sale yet.
                  Current grow: http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...could-2nd-grow

Comment

One pound every 60 to 90 days. Too much to keep paying money for it

Comment

• Joker
                      Joker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Wow 9fingerleafs now thats a lot of smokin

Im smoking about a 1/4 to 1/2 a week, at $40 an 8th it adds up REALLY quickly!!! Who sets these street prices anyway?!!?? There really should be a cap on the price! Feel like im being SC$😜wed!!

Comment

I have been smoking since 1970. Been smoking everyday since 1973, Had to quit 1year 1995, I have not stopped since. I smoke at least 1/4 per day. I like to smoke reefers. Add it up it would be impossible for me to smoke as much. If I did not grow. I could not afford it. Do the math. The dispensaries around here say they are non profit . At $40 an 1/8 I don't believe it. I think they are all getting stinking rich.I am going to roll a big fat Wild Thai and Pinapple chunk mix and watch the sun rise. Have a great day everyone.

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
                        Jibblerjoe commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I gotta grow more.

• gbauto
                        gbauto commented
                        Editing a comment
                        You, sir, have a fantastic day!

• Smoke-a-lot
                        Smoke-a-lot commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Been smoking since 1972 ,darn the prices are thru the roof ,thats why I started to grow.There is 1 thing that is also changing,the quality is so much better now than back then,but like you say who is getting all the profit

Been smoking since the early 80s --back where I came from we smoked even the males with seeds.lol I missed those poppin sounds when a seed gets burnt anyway I smoke about an oz evry week to two...

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
                        Jibblerjoe commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Fire cracker doobies

• Smoke-a-lot
                        Smoke-a-lot commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Those popping seeds were hell on car seats.left many of holes

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X