How much do you smoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neenoboxer View Post
    Been smoking since the early 80s --back where I came from we smoked even the males with seeds.lol I missed those poppin sounds when a seed gets burnt anyway I smoke about an oz evry week to two...
    Oohhh!! And that horrible taste of seeds burning 😛 i remember those days! How we didn't know better!!

Comment

I can't tell you how many shirts and jeans I've ruined with "Knock offs" or "Roach tracks" as I used to call them.

Comment

I just remember the countless hours "picking beans" out of a bag of Mexican brick weed. You lost half your weight after picking out all of the seeds and stems.

Comment

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          When I lived in Texas, I used to buy Kilo bricks for $150 per Kilo. That was in the 60s and early 70s. However you never knew what else was in the Brick. At that time, they harvested the entire plant. The only thing they cut off was the roots.. I have found rocks and all kind of shit the Brick. Hell once there was a dead mouse in it.
          Those where the days of some terrible weed. We used to think if we could get weed where you can get a buzz off of one joint, that would be some good shit.

Remember holding tray at slant and raking weed up hill so all the seeds rolled down to ther end. remember when if it was commercial and seedless that was top quality.

Comment

LOL Joe! I totally remember using gravity to roll the beans away!

Used to swipe the trays from Taco Bell... great for rolling and stuff

Comment

• Green75
            Green75 commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol...I took the ones from godfathers...Fuckin seeds

Lol 😂 had one caught my eye ...learned how to smoke squint fast !

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X