White Widow Blues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White Widow Blues

I am looking for some help, and advice on what may have caused this & how to fix. I would be forever grateful if someone could help me get my girls back to good health.
    My white widow plants shown here are looking kind of sad. They are clones that were given to me 10 days ago. I grow aeroponically, using Mills nutes. PH is 5.8, water temp is approx. 69 degrees, Air temp is 75-77. Humidity runs around 45%. Lights consist of two 1000 watt Sodium Halides. I have never grown the white widow strain before but have always had good luck growing. My last two grows were awesome & I have not changed anything this time around.

Hello, Smarty.
    Are you growing other plants along with the WW? I'm asking because 2kW of HPS is ALOT of light. Can you provide some info on your space and a pic. It looks like possible nutrient burn/clawing on the plant
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

I have 2 Cheese & the rest are white widow. I have never had a nute burn problem, I'm using the same formula I always use. Could this strain be more sensitive to the nutes?

Comment

Try keeping your daytime humidity closer to 60%

Comment

How's your calmag situation
          It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

I can't tell from the photo of your entire unit, but how are the 2 cheese doing? What is your light schedule? I think I would back off on the nutrients and the light as well. Kill about 1000 watts, and try 1/4 nutrients. If you see an improvement keep it that way for awhile.

Comment

If you've never had an issue with nute burn, then I would have to highly agree with the others that you're giving them way too much light. Try removing one of your 1000W light fixtures first, as starramus suggested above, then raise the height of the remaining1000W lights or turn down the ballasts or both. I suggest trying that first and see if the lights were the culprit.
              Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
              White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

I'm going a completely different route here You got plants from someone else and they are the only plants you have issues with , Have you checked for bugs yet, he may have given you infected plants without realizing it
                new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Yeah, that's your problem, you got somebody else's problem.
                  That is alot of light on those young clones, though.
                  Cfls for a week or two
                  315lec for everything else
                  Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                  36x36x63 inch tent.
                  6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                  Smart pots
                  Molasses
                  Autoflowers

Comment

Hey Smarty let us know the outcome.

Comment

I backed off on the nuts and all seems to be getting better. Thanks for the input

Comment

How goes it smarty. I got a ww and couple of others going, I'm in supersoil but she's them most sensitive girl I got. Her tips get burnt a little ever time I water . Happy growing

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X