Comment

• Deadhead91
      Deadhead91 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's also good to note that 15ml of grow big is ok per gallon at week 4

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      There's two kinds of grow big, the one you have 6-4-4 for soil and the low NPK version that matches the hydro chat it's a thinner solution. This is why I was suggesting lower doses of 6-4-4.

• Deadhead91
      Deadhead91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok I will keep that in mind.

Happy Danksgiving thank you very much

Comment

Comment

Hey Deadhead that plant is looking alot better! Make sure to stay to course. A little rest, don't cut or train. Let the pot dry out. And water, nute, water nute, checking the Ph in and at runoff.
        color is looking better and the leafs are not so droopy, the new growth has great color. I'd have to say starting to pull through.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Yeah just like MrFurley said , your doing a great job DH91.
          Cfls for a week or two
          315lec for everything else
          Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

All thanks to you

Comment

So all recovered and got it on a proper feeding schedule. Just did a water flush and everything going in and out is really balanced on the ph scale and the plant is loving the walmart reversed osmosis water

Comment

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                Unbelievable there Deadhead that is what I'm talking about. That is spectacular job saving your plant, it color is saying" happy".
                Make sure that you watch your drooping leafs they are sign of overwatering an extra day does not hurt.
                So what's your plan now?

Keep it vegging to see how beast it gets then flower and harvest lol, might try to tie down some of the top nodes if it gets too tall. And pray it's a female lol and the drooping leaves were from my roommate turning up the fan(literally just found out 10 mins ago) so I have it set on 1which is low just to circulate the air they turned it to 2medium probably about a day or 2 which is when I checked it last

Comment

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                Well great job. Do some Lst she'll take it, let it bush up for a week or so. I think the extar foilage will help your plant bulk up the roots in it new pot, strengthen the trunk and overall recover its health.
                Keep us posted and I look forward to seeing you harvest.

Either it just needed water or the fan speed did the trick but it's super happy right now. Also I upgraded lol, I enclosed it more about a week ago and that's helping a lot too. Soda boxes and 1 large box lots of clear tape and shit loads of aluminum foil and 2 rolls of duct tape lol

Comment

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                That's freaking awesome cannabis loves it own environment and kudos for creativity. Your plant is healthy, you could start some LST to bush it out I would wait to cut or remove anything. How much room do you have as cannabis will double even triple in size in the first 4ish weeks of flowing?
                Looking good Deadhead

I would say the area is 2ftx2ftx7ft

Comment

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                How tall is the plant and how much farther can human with light?

• Deadhead91
                Deadhead91 commented
                Editing a comment
                I'd say the plant is about 2 to 3ft tall maybe a foot wide now. And I'm not sure what your asking for the second part?

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                Not a problem, I'm just trying to stay proactive with you as the plant size doubles or triples when you flower. Make sure with your plant+light distance needed is equally in the room you have to finish. Are you going to do some low stress training? if not you may start needing to think about when to flower.the other thing I wanted to ask is will you be able to keep it in the dark uninterrupted for your 12/12 during your flowering period? Sorry about the typo.

Oh ya the 12/12 light cycle won't be too hard and your right I'll most likely start flowering in a week or 2 and I don't think I'll try lst this time around just cause of how bushy it is already getting.

Comment

So that being said should I switch it to the 18/6 cycle like in the watering giude and just continue to follow that?

Comment

• Mr.furley
                  Mr.furley commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When you think she heath and your ready follow to schedule and flip your light

Doing wonderful here is the update

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looking nice DH91, keep up the good work.

Holy shit this thing is enormous 3 days of 12/12 and almost bushed out 2x and getting super tall

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.furley View Post
                  Not a problem, I'm just trying to stay proactive with you as the plant size doubles or triples when you flower. Make sure with your plant+light distance needed is equally in the room you have to finish. Are you going to do some low stress training? if not you may start needing to think about when to flower.the other thing I wanted to ask is will you be able to keep it in the dark uninterrupted for your 12/12 during your flowering period? Sorry about the typo.
                  Big plants=big buds
                  You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Deadhead91
                    Deadhead91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No joke most of the fan leaves are bigger then my hand and I've just started the flowering

• Mr.furley
                    Mr.furley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hahaha yeah they can be unruly don't be afraid to Tire down some light LST can help. It will slow in week 4, now Deadhead do you have any preflower?

• Deadhead91
                    Deadhead91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have no preflowering yet but it's starting to get more skunky so it should be soon and I haven't checked it thorughly just so I'm not all like impatient lol but I'll do a good check to see if anything has started tonight when I get home

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X