No announcement yet.

Bugs and root rot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I went and bought sledgehammer for the final flush and my next grow. Is that ok as a final flush?

Comment

• Deadhead91
      Deadhead91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I had to by big bloom anyways and I got a killer deal on the quart sizes so I got them both while I was there

Sugar water fed next is the cut feeding regimen, looking fat and the sugar leaves are starting to show more on couple nugs from that heat wave I had a month ago.

Comment

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking great man.

So overall it's ready for chop most hairs are orange I've found a couple Amber trichomes so I think I'm going to molasses watering then flush after that or can I flush with molasses too?

Comment

• Deadhead91
      Deadhead91 commented
      Editing a comment
      I think skipping the cut feed wouldn't matter since it hasn't started showing deficiency yet

I accidentally let it get too cold the other night and some purple showed up which is cool but doesn't show up too much in the pics

Comment

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      They do look frosty and ready for harvest.

Nice! that’s how you get your colors. Some people run ice water during the flush. There’s no Pat way to adding the molasses some people do it before or during or after the flush.
    My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
    The universities do not teach all things

Comment

So it's been chopped and the top tier only made it to the drying hangers I turned the trim into coconut rub and the bottom tiers were really popcorn and airy so I turned them into butter, not as dense as I had hoped but I think that's do to the light and running out of root room the roots had started to come out the top of the soil the last week or 2 but I've already started the next grow, golden strawberries by Crockett farm got a free dead clone thats been brought back by me I'll start a new thread for it

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X