X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Sorry really ripped right now I'll take better pics tomorrow

Comment

Deadhead being ripped is ok in my book, so never be sorry. Now I want to show you a couple of pictures of a grow that has been recovering , like yours

Here is a before
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image_31459.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	2.60 MB
ID:	144999

And here is the now:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	image_31835.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	2.47 MB
ID:	145000 now the reason iam showing you this is because from start to now although it's not perfect yet. it is improve growth so the new grower should be proud of their plant.

Now dead head , remove the 3ish leafs that are pale colored, and before you transplant let's recap on your plant's status
        Looking better ml friend.

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Looking better thanks to your support thanks again and will keep updated on status

Comment

So here is an update I made a make shift room I had the foil wrapped around it but noticed it got too hot and burnt a couple leaves. So I got a bigger box to make this room. Also it's starting to preflower and a couple leaves are getting this purplish hew too it and that leaf came off on its own 2 different leaves got that color should I worry?

Comment

Comment

Deadhead, purple leaf is a sign of a couple problems. First would be cold temperature, you mentioned it was too hot so that's out the second is copper.
                the leaf looks like a progressive zinc problem as well but heres the thing
                is it only on old growth?
                have you check your in and out ph first?
                did you start supplementing calcium magnesium?

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

It could've been the cold, it gets pretty chilly at night in the living room and I got a fan going to cycle the air not directly blowing at it but that could be it. I'll try making it warmer but not really too sure how seeing as it sits in the living room. Purple a little on the top leaves I'll take better pics later to show it more. Ph is balanced going In yellow with slightly green and comes out yellow. I did start the cal mag and the older leaves still show a slight deficiency but all new growth looks good. I am a little concerned on the new growth it looks like the claw a little bit.

Comment

• Deadhead91
                    Deadhead91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    On the next feed I'll give it the trio of the fox farm plus some of the cal mag and I did 5mg of the cal mag

• Deadhead91
                    Deadhead91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Also how do I know if the radiant heater is infrared or not

• Mr.furley
                    Mr.furley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think they are also called oil heater, there is no element on them so there's no infrared. You just want to be aware of any lights on them.

Also i want to transplant it cause the bottom of my pot is still getting pretty water logged. Would that be ok tonight?

Comment

• Mr.furley
                    Mr.furley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If you think she's healthy and been growing it's a good idea to transplant if you cant get it to dry out but remember transplant causes shock and the sicker the plant the harder the shock, It looks to me that she has improved but is still struggling and this could be the problem. So you are the one that will have to ultimately decide to roll the dice based on your observation and information..
                    Good luck.

• Deadhead91
                    Deadhead91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ill give it a couple more days to recover some more then ill probably transplant it, but should i feed it before or after transplant. I'll be switching from soil to the coco loco.

• Mr.furley
                    Mr.furley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    On a health plant water 24hr before transplanting. You wanted to be moist to hold together, not sopping wet and you don't want it to be dry to fall apart. I try to transplant on the plain ph water cycle as not to use, waste nutes on a moving plant ( this is my ocd)

Comment

• Mr.furley
                    Mr.furley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How moist is your pot today? When is your next feeding?

It was dry when I put my whole finger in I did a pure water flush I bought some partial reverse osmosis water( they sell at Wal-Mart it was perfected phd already )going to transplant in a few days some of the run off smelt like sewer again so I'm fearing the worst and I just watered it

Comment

• Deadhead91
                    Deadhead91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you guys so much and will do I'm going to transplant it tonight or tomorrow were supposed to get another bad heatwave too like 90 for thanksgiving day. Any suggestions on that?

• Mr.furley
                    Mr.furley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You will be ok in veg, let her have as much indirect fresh air as you can.

• Mr.furley
                    Mr.furley commented
                    Editing a comment
                    One more thing deadhead91. What grow big, is it the concentrate npk 6-4-4 or the one for hydro with a lower npk number?

It is the 6-4-4, wow I've been super busy, so here is an update. Transplanted it Monday night and then fed it a half gallon of the fox farm trio and the sensi cal-mag. I made a gallon batch.
                  15ml grow big
                  10ml tiger bloom
                  20ml big bloom
                  3ml sensi cal-mag

Comment

Comment

I think it's looking a lot better but some of those older leaves that appear bad haven't gotten worse or better. They just stay the same so I've just left them there.

Comment

• Mr.furley
                        Mr.furley commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good to hear deadhead91, if the leafs isn't getting worse that a good sign unfortunately they most likely if they have damage it will stay that way. Looking at your new growth will determine the health of your plant so keep a good eye on newer growth and not judging it by old leaf. If a leaf has turned yellow It is lost ability for photosynthesis and the plant has no use for it anymore , I would let your plant rest for a week or better wait till you see it growing healthy before removing or changing anything.
                        It does look better, how did the roots look? BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR GROW BIG 6-4-4 I think that it needed some extra nitrogen, 15ml is a heavy dose I go a whole grow on 5ml pre feeding.
                        Good luck and good job.

Will do and I'll cut back on the grow big just wanted to do a good feed with the new pot and soil and the roots looked great the ball doubled in size since the first initial root rot. I also transplanted it in time the very bottom of the pot soil was super gross though and was super water logged. Well at least I only need to half a gallon feed at a time now.

Comment

• Mr.furley
                        Mr.furley commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Glad to hear it sounds like you caught a potential root problem, thats some good work. Now let's get you on a watering schedule to heal your plant.
                        Your in coco now? And it's a 5 gallon pot?
                        Your plant has some nutrient deficiencies and you want to remember not to over love it and swing the opposite way too fast. Your doing great and it will only get easier after this grow.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X