question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question

Can you buy seeds from "seedsman" with a visa debit card????

I think you can but they charge you a fee its worth it to go through all the bs to use bit coins, I use coinbase.com they will take a CC and you will be able to use your bit coins right then.seedsman does not charge a fee for bit coins in fact I think they knock off 10% and give you 8 free seeds
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

old jar head is right, it is worth it to use bitcoins, you use your visa card to buy bitcoin at https://www.coinbase.com/join/599128c1301fd0021c04f895 . then use your bitcoin to buy seeds from seedsman. if you use this link you will get 10$ of FREE bitcoin.

Comment

you can end up with 27 free seeds when using bitcoin, depending on how much you spend, plus you will automatically get 10%off for using bitcoin. And if you decide to use that link to sign up for coinbase so you can use bitcoin to purchase from seedsman, i know another special code you can punch it at checkout that will get you another 15% off , only if your using bitcoin tho. when i place a 200$ order i end up with almost 500$ worth of seeds.

Comment

You can't use Visa right now, but I got a MasterCard and that works just fine on Seedsman.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

GRAND I'd check out this topic HERE. A while back another member had asked about buying seeds from seedsman with a credit card vs bitcoin vs cash, etc since certain people have had issues purchasing seeds from seedsman using a Visa debit card, including myself. Lots of good info. After everything was said in that topic, I decided that bitcoin was a hassle to get started (at least for me). I ended up purchasing my beans at GYO instead (after a member suggested it) without a single issue. Seeds arrived within a week in a half.
            Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
            White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

If You contact seedsman customer support they may be able to take a Visa debit card, however, you would still have to notify your bank that you will be making international purchases. Some seed banks will even take PayPal if u contact customer support first. And again, making a bit coin account is super easy , especially if you are only using bit coin for one purpose, buying seeds. It is just as easy as making any other account online to make purchases, for example amazon, setting up my Amazon account was harder than my coinbase (bit coin) account.

Comment

Is the Bitcoin ratio to Dollar equal? Higher? Do you spend more cash to get less Bitcoin? I'm new to all that stuff
                Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• Doubledealing72
                  Doubledealing72 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  WTF? Google said 1 Bitcoin is worth 4200 some odd dollars? Is that true?

• Doubledealing72
                  Doubledealing72 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just read a little bit about it. Crazy man, I'll have to sign up next time I get seeds

Ok my friends, 3 hours later and this old man has completed his first bit-coin purchase!!!! thx to everyone who replied, I new I could count on you guy's!!

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good for you, Grand!! I just couldn't make sense of bitcoin!!!!

awesome !!!! i just bought an order from seedsman a few hours ago, between bitcoin discount and my secret code, i turned a 90$ seed pouch with 17$ delivery fee for 107$ total, and i got it all the way down to 62$ , and ended up with 17 free seeds!!!!!!!!!! congrats on using bitcoin. did u use coinbase??

Comment

right now one bitcoin is worth around 4200, it goes up and down, but when you are using it just to make a specific purchase and not to try to profit, the seedbank will tell you exactly how many fractions of a bitcoin to purchase to be able to transfer the correct amount, it sounds tricky but it is really super easy and makes ordering fast. i place an order and get it ten days later, and i always get at least twice the amount of seeds i paid for , usually a lot more than that.

Comment

stevenics I did use coinbase! I also got my order down to 60 bucks with all the discounts.......got total 20 seeds coming I will be using seedsman again!!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X