• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

atu grow six: POG (pond of green)

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	319.0 KB ID:	127744

3 Sensi Black Domina regular;
    2 Dutch Passion WW;
    1 Moxie Diamond Cookies (1 out of 5 seeds germinated).
    2 iResin Cannatonic regular

On this grow in the small box, I intend to do a single-cola POG. All side branches and lower growth will be cut so all growth goes into giant colas. Well, relatively giant for the small box they are in. As soon as they indicate their readiness root- and leaf-wise, I will switch to flower.

I installed the second chiller so this box's res will stay cooler. I also removed the drip emitters and covered all holes: they were simply more hassle than they were worth. I hand water from above twice daily. Bubbles are popping on the bottoms of the pots and roots are emerging. Hydroguard and Great White in water.
    Last edited by alltatup; 08-30-2017, 04:35 AM.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Yussssssss!
    My first grow

Comment

hey alltatup I see you have reg seed what jorge cervesatets said about influencing the sex of a seed does work . increase n as soon as third set of leaves show ,sorry I cant remember the rest . anyways good luck and I'm in for the grow
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 Actually, rather than mess with the nutes, I prefer to hone my skills by identifying males early on!! ;-]

What a great set-up Alltatup! ! I know you are gonna do great stuff. What are you going to do with all those sticky buds??? If you need some help the buds let me know.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Never a dull minute with you
        The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
        Water Curing Experiment
        My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

So why pog set up? Wht is the reason for this? ive not got the info on a pog grow

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            I just invented the term pog cuz my grow box is so small that it would be total exaggeration to call ot a sea. So yes: faster turn-around and nuttin but phat colas.

• GanjaGed
            GanjaGed commented
            Editing a comment
            I like the term!

• St.buds
            St.buds commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice can't wait to see how it goes

I can't wait to see how this goes!
          Current grow:
          Strains: White Walker Kush Fem from DNA Genetics and Blue Afghan X Sour Diesel Fem from Stranger Seeds​​​

Medium: Kind Soil topped with Ocean Forest in 3.9gal autopots with a 12gal reservoir

Light: Horticulture Lighting Group HLG600H

Nutes: Plain PHd water

Area: 20in D x 36in W x 60in H Tent, 4" inline exhaust, 4" inline intake, and 6" circulation fan.

Methods: topping, LST, defoliation.

Germination: Dropped right in the soil

Comment

• GanjaGed
            GanjaGed commented
            Editing a comment
            What Tat said!

• Agentbuckwold3
            Agentbuckwold3 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh I completely agree they can f-f-f-f-ook off lol. I am also covered in tattoos and always quiet at social events so I understand the prejudgment of others. You add daily cannabis use to the equation and we are basically terrorist to the general population lol.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Agentbuckwold3 That's the spirit! I have long believed that most people live comfortably within the herd mentality, which requires an absolute minimum amount of thinking. Thinking is too painful for most folks, I think, because if you have to think through someone else's "difference," it requires thinking through your own differences as well. I recently attended a workshop, and the speaker had a stutter. She was so OUT!!! She just didn't give a fuck what anyone thought!!! It was awesome.

Your always a wonderful grower who continually teaches me new tricks and gives me wonderful ideas so I'm watching intently lol

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            That is such a nice thing to say Dask!! Learnin right alongside you!!!🐸🐸

Nice ATU....your definitely on the cutting edge of growing. Looking forward to the updates.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh shucks, I ain't on no cutting edge!!! You make me blush. I'm just an avid learner. I want to maximize efficiency in this small box. Like I said to agent buckwold above, I learned that I switched my girls to flower a little bit too early on the first grow in this box. There was a lot of vertical space that didn't get used after they stopped stretching. (I think I was traumatized by my purp. haze x malawi sative who NEVER stopped stretching!!!!!)

Howdy alltatup, Do You know how to tell the 'boy' chromosomes from the 'girl' chromosomes? You pull down their genes!!!! LOL (sometimes I just crack myself up!)
          Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            DW2 you are cracked!!! that is hilarious. Here, check this out: What did the trichome say to the terpene? YOU SMELL!!!!! ok, pretty bad, huh...

• DW2
            DW2 commented
            Editing a comment
            It just depends on how good the crop was!

I bet you can grow some big buds to . Pond Harvesters ?? How do you become one?
          Cfls for a week or two
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            D.A.A.S.69 There is a minimal fee of $200 to join the Pond Harvesters Unlawful Club (or PHUC), but in your case, we will waive the fee because you are an outlaw. I think we should start a group of PHUCKers.

• Daskahn
            Daskahn commented
            Editing a comment
            Eh most people already called me a phucker.. so I suppose I'd join too lol

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Daskahn Then you are a natural!!! ;-} Fee waived for you, too.

all hail the POG inventor ATU you are something else girl great Idea. I had a thought the other day(I"M only aloud one thought a week)lol has anyone ever tried using an air stone in Coco , I'm not sure if the roots would react to the air adversely but I think its worth a experiment
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            I'd love to take credit, but I didn't invent the single cola grow. Just the silly name.

alltatup , ooooh Black Domina, anything with BD in it, I love. Good luck with this grow!
          Organic only soil grower
          Current: Medgom Auto (CBD Crew and (Grassomatic)
          Set up: 300w Galaxy hydro LED, DIY insulated growbox, dual thermostatic exhaust fans, dual circulation fans, thermostatic 300w heat, remote temp/humidity monitor.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I grew some of that for a buddy with insomnia, and just got a small harvest, so I want to increase the bud size this time... God willin and the creek don't rise...I vaped some for the first time last night, and it sure did relax me into sleep. I just love the way that your mind just goes zooming off into the universe when your head hits the pillow... it's fabulous.

That's what it's all about for me Alltatup, I love it when my head hits the pillow at night after about 5 or 6 kief hits. This is going to be a Bigly grow for sure and I can't wait to keep up with it. Happy Growing Alltatup. Thanks for letting me in Your club Alltatup ,PHUC. Your club is the first one I have ever been in ,and I got in for free, that's just plain out Awesome. Thanks
          Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 08-26-2017, 05:09 AM.
          Cfls for a week or two
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Daskahn and if anyone has a pet sheep who wants to join, she'd be the phuc ewe.

Nominations are now being taken for all offices.

• GanjaGed
            GanjaGed commented
            Editing a comment
            This is one PHUCed up conversation. Is the Chief Strategist the Mind PHUC?

Before I pay any dues, is there a secret decoder ring? Cause no decoder ring is a deal breaker

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            GanjaGed All old hippies have no dues or fees. Folks who grow as outlaws have no dues or fees. Anyone living in the dirty south or new england doesn't have to pay. Republicans can't afford to join.

The decoder ring comes in your Welcome Box of Cracker Jacks.

thanks for the chuckle all the phuc club how great is that lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X