• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Californiakid
    commented on 's reply
    I like to help when I can.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    oops: I didn't see that Cali sent you the link.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Canyon Grower check out the topic:
    {"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"134555","data-size":"small"} After all the research I've done

This thing is so freakin awesome I just can't say how happy I am with it. The herb smells FABULOUS when it comes out, I pop it in a jar with a Boveda, and it's excellent for tincture (I've made 3) and for vaping. Just to know that I've preserved all the terpenes makes me the happiest kid on the block!!!!!!!!!! (That was my goal: better synergy or entourage effect.)

• Canyon Grower
    replied
    THANKS Californiakid

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    replied
    Canyon Grower
    Right here....

{"data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"134555","data-size":"small"} After all the research I've done

Leave a comment:

• Canyon Grower
    replied
    alltatup Decarb machine? Really? More info please......!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Blazed227
    replied
    Lemme kno, how u like the cbd's an which u choose, I'm looking for a good one that will help the wife

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Not on my upcoming grows: gonna do some Afghan Kush n a bunch of CBDs.

• GanjaGed
    replied
    Awesome Tat!

You gonna grow WW consistently?

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    oh happy days Tuesday I haven't checked when mine will arrive,I kinda like the surprise lol.

that is what I hope this machine will do take the guessing out of edibles, I really hope we can say ok I need 10 grams and be able to take it.

I really have to find a way to be able to travel with something that wont get me busted lol, So when we do England next summer I'm not so miserable that I ruin it for Chris, I'm really just worried about the flight over and back,I figure we can find something over there if we have too

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Give hootie a lil scritch for me!!! Happy harvesting, OJH!!!

I trimmed some Lithium OGK, C99 and Iced Grapefruit this morning; I'm beginning to think that trimming is my favorite part of the grow. It calms me down and grounds me, and it smells so good.

I also took all my trim out of the freezer yesterday and laid it out on dryer screens: I don't think I'm going to mess with cooking the greens anymore; it's too much of a surprise what they do!! So I'm going to dry all the trim, make dry ice hash, decarb it and make a tincture. My decarb machine will arrive on Tuesday.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    oh I am so looking forward to harvesting one of my ww it should be ready any day.

haha 6;14 am hootie just spoke for the first time this morning she wants to get up

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I REEEEEEEALLY like WW. I am beginning to get better at clearly perceiving the differences between highs, and WW for me completely relaxes my body while my mind floats free to go where it wants. It's totally different from the C99 which is sometimes a bit too mentally intense and doesn't come with the bodily relaxation. (I grew those two on my previous grow in the small box, and have been comparing the two over the past 3 months.)

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats on another harvest under your belt! It's not a monster haul, but it's 33g more than you had, which is always a good thing!

The big question is, what will grow 7 consist of? What strains, and what will you be doing differently?

• Jibblerjoe
    replied
    White widow, that's my jam. Great buds

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X