No announcement yet.

Newbie looking for assurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have orded seeds a lot and there not illegal even in Canada because there sold as a novelty item not a growing material. So ull be fine lol I order from crop king or truenorth seeds. Check out true north seeds they have a very huge selection!!!!! Autos included lol. If ur shipping over the boarder do not order dutchseeds I orded 50seeds and not a single one poped and they wouldn't refund my money

Comment

Anyone know of a strain that's auto and good for anxiety

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't know if it's auto but my all time favorite for anxiety is granddaddy purple. Easy to grow. Big yielder. Sweet purple flavor and rock hard nugs. Check the journal on my signature to see some pics

• Rockett1973
        Rockett1973 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wondering guys, does an auto-flower grow more than 1 crop, I was reading and it said that the strain could produce twice by the end of summer??? I'm confused I thought that once you cut away the buds that the plant was done for

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm pretty sure autos can't be grown again. But regular photoperiod can be reveged
        Last edited by 9fingerleafs; 06-22-2017, 09:23 AM.

Honestly I havnt tryed to get a double crop that's very interesting I might have to try that

Comment

Ok guys, I'm concerned again. The attached pics are from earlier when it was time for lights out, I let the soil get fairly dry, and then I watered them just before lights out. They look droopy I'm assuming because they needed some water, my question is, is it time for 20% runoff watering or should I keep giving amounts of water near the stem like I have been. Are they ready to be treated like full veg yet?

Comment

• Aloner
          Aloner commented
          Editing a comment
          I had some minor issues early in my grow that I think may have been connected to doing exactly this. Something I read after on another thread was not to keep watering only in a tight circle when the plants are so small because while you don't want the roots to dry out you do want the roots to stretch in search of water. The poster also said it it could cause oxygen deprivation issues.

Next time (if I stick with soil) I'm going to water a little more heavily but less frequently and see if that makes a difference.

Please note in my sig that I am only on my first grow so the above could conceivably be a bunch of nonsense that I swallowed. But I read it here in the GWE forums so it must be true, right?!

Hey 73 if they were mine I would keep watering like you are doing for a while longer till they started growing pretty good ,but that's just me.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• Rockett1973
          Rockett1973 commented
          Editing a comment
          You think the droop is because I waited a little too long to water

I personally agree with aloner, it may not be a catastrophic thing but it's sure better to water evenly. And About the droopynes I want to ask rocket. Did it got better after watering? If it did nothing to worry about. If not maybe it could be that the roots need more water and its that the case then start watering around the edge to se if it improves

Comment

• Rockett1973
          Rockett1973 commented
          Editing a comment
          Fingers I just watered them 4-5 hours ago, I will see when it's lights on how they did. I will post some pics in a couple hours and let you guys know. I really think I just waited one day too many to water💩

It's better to water around lights on if possible so the plant doesn't have wet feet overnight. Might not be related to your problem though, just a suggestion.
        Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
        600W HPS
        Coco
        GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
        Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

• Rockett1973
          Rockett1973 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanx for the advice I will start doing that from now on, I do lights out during the day as it is really hot here during the day so as to avoid soo much heat strain

I didn't mean to water just a spoonful in a circle around the plant. I was saying no need to drown a seedling in a little cup. I'm pretty sure I read that from Nebula on GWE about seedlings. But everyone's differant it seems ,especially when you might have an issue an can't watch them close when they are young.
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Ok guys this is after watering and then 8 hours later here they are, I guess it's just that I waited a little too long between waterings

Comment

• Rockett1973
            Rockett1973 commented
            Editing a comment
            They look like they are bouncing right back

• Rockett1973
            Rockett1973 commented
            Editing a comment
            Also can anyone tell me if the straight upward growth in the middle there is normal.

• Aloner
            Aloner commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice to see they bounced back -- they look fine to me! In my limited experience I have found that most mistakes with this plant, caught early enough, can be undone pretty easily. These. Plants. Want. To. Thrive!

Looks fine to me 73 ,good job.
          Cfls for a week or two
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

• Rockett1973
            Rockett1973 commented
            Editing a comment
            How long (ballpark) till i need to start worrying about full watering? When should I consider Topping or LST?

Looks like to me anytime your ready now, but you might want to listen what some of the pros say.
          Cfls for a week or two
          36x36x63 inch tent.
          Smart pots
          Molasses
          Autoflowers

Comment

I agree with Jeg with more water in a bigger pot for sure ,but not in a Dixie cup ,but that is just me ,certainly everyone does it a differant way.I'm not a pro either . But I have seen them droop from not enough water, an from to much water also thats why if your just starting growing you ought to read Nebulas article about seedlings and other things first before you even buy your seeds. Bro 73 it ain't like you have to be a brain scientist to grow pot . You need a seed a pot and water and feed if you ain't growing in supersoil , and yes it's normal for your seedlings stalk to be straight.I promise you I am not trying to be a smart ads either. But if you will read GWE you will find everything you need to know about growing pot. Hope this helps an good luck.
            Cfls for a week or two
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

• Rockett1973
              Rockett1973 commented
              Editing a comment
              I think that's my problem, I've read GWE damn near cover to cover 2-3 times and all this info is in there and it's messing with me. I mean yeah I can Grow a flower, but for some reason the stakes seem a lot "higher" with these little girls.

What do y'all think. They are getting pretty big, even my slowest one is moving along now

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              Looking mighty fine and very healthy in my opinion

• Rockett1973
              Rockett1973 commented
              Editing a comment
              These are right after FIMing and I'm working on getting wattage, it just says 600w

Looks awesome! What's the true watts on ur lights or unless u know ur par value?

Comment

• Rockett1973
              Rockett1973 commented
              Editing a comment
              How can I find the manufacturer or the true wattage.
              I bought the lights from another grower, and he didn't remember what they were.

U can use a cheap device that plugs into the socket and then u plug the light into it and it reads ur watts

Comment

• Rockett1973
              Rockett1973 commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm going to try to find one of those boxes

• Rockett1973
              Rockett1973 commented
              Editing a comment
              The guy I bought it from doesn't remember what brand, and I've opened them up and there are no labels at all

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X