My first grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first grow

Welcome to The Forum and now the fun begins take weekly pictures. Strain? Light ? Indoor , outdoor ?

Comment

• Pmoe90
      Pmoe90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well the seeds were given to me so I'm not sure on the strain. I'm doing my outdoor because I can't afford a huge light bill. I will definitely take weekly picks my seeds have been in for 4 days and 85% are starting to come up

Hello, are you sure it's just one and not two still closed? Spritz with water and see if you can get to separate if so. Careful and someone else might tell you I'm wrong!!! So use your best judgement. Also when you write in the picture window we don't always see the words.

Comment

• Pmoe90
      Pmoe90 commented
      Editing a comment
      It might be two I will look at it. Also thanks for the info

Pictures always help me. This is how one of my current plants started. It looks like one but it's two and they were stuck closed. I had to snip the tip to get them to open. Once again I don't recommend any of my techniques just telling my story. Best of luck

Comment

• Pmoe90
      Pmoe90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Appreciate all the info I can get. A few of mine are looking like this. Now I know not to panic

Welcome to the form lots of knowledgeable people here

Comment

Welcome Porcha your at a good place to learn , Jeg has helped me a lot with that computer stuff ,he must be a whiz at it ,I know I would have never caught that
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Jeg
        Jeg commented
        Editing a comment
        Too kind!! Thanks 69

Exciting...isn't it?!

Comment

It's very exciting I wanted to post more pics of how they were all doing to see what you guys thought. For some reason it won't let me. I planted 16 seeds and I've got 11 coming up. I'm just hoping at least one is female if not I st least know how to get started. Appreciate everyone helping me out.

Comment

Update: that little guy is gone went out to check on them and it's gone. I'm assuming something got to it because the rest are untouched. Any suggestions on where to place these so this does not happen? I'm growing outside because I can't afford that big of a light bill to do it inside.

Comment

Go buy some wood steaks and chicken wire and make a fence but make the fence 6feet high as deer like to eat weed

Comment

It doesn't have to be built strong it just has to be up so animals can't get it. If there's a bit of a fence and deer can't reach it they wount break a fence to get it

Comment

Right now I'm my plants are on my back porch. They were just sitting on the ground on my deck but I went ahead and put them up on the table hoping that helps. I don't want to lose plants like that. They still getting the sun just higher up. Curious to know what got to it though.

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome to the forum, Porcha!!! Good luck with the babies!!

House cats for the most part love to eat weed I had a cat eat 7 purple kush plants once they were only 3or 4weeks into flower but still iv seen them do it lol I'd recomend puting somekinda fence around them lol I lernt the hard way lol

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hahahahaha!! It's funny but it's not, Tyler!! My cat hates the smell of weed on my fingers; he totally snubs me when he smells it.

• WeirdWiredWolf
                  WeirdWiredWolf commented
                  Editing a comment
                  A friend could never get a plant past seedling/early veg as his cat would eat it. I don't have a cat myself but am petsitting a lot now and one of the cats seems to love the smell on my hands...she's been actually licking my fingers on occasion.

Lol that's to funny lol my German Shepard was the same way but for some reason she's come around if she hears the bag she comeing running and sits down as she would to get a treat lmfao and we'll my doberman anything to do with weed and he's there lol he'll sit beside me watching the plants for hours it's like there his babies lol he gets so sad and mopey when I harvest it's like I took his favorite toy away lol but when ever I grab a bag he could wake up from a dead sleep lmfao he thinks it's a treat as well lol I somehow always get the stoner or alcoholic animals lmfao

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So funny! They pick up on your devotion.

• tyler_ hobbyist
                  tyler_ hobbyist commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They sure do my doberman will come to my veg tent and sit there stairing at the plants for hours with me lmfao

I have to keep my son's dog out of the grow room she starts eating everything she's not picky , she'll eat the leaves right off buds 2. Caught her the other night in the veg tent totally destroyed one plant before I could catch her must run in the family. I'll try to post picture or maybe even a video funniest shit you've ever seen well almost. Good luck first grow is always the hardest it will get easier I promise patience goes a long way also makes buds bigger.

Comment

• Aloner
                  Aloner commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Originally posted by Sammy View Post
                  I'll try to post picture or maybe even a video funniest shit you've ever seen
                  Sounds like a nutshot video -- funny at first and then painful when your empathy kicks in!

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I wanna see the movie!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X