No announcement yet.

My first grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me it looks like u have a potasium def that's the slight discoloration around the edges of the leaves and also the slowed grow as potasium acts like the energy for the plant. Bump up ur potasium and ull see growth.

Comment

Excess potasium will make ur plants strech so keep ur lights close so the plants focus there energy on leaf makeing instead of reaching for the light

Comment

Also if ur useing anything that opens potasium ion chanells and uptakes more potasium that's why u had fast growth then it completly stoped it's because it used all the potasium. Or if ur useing co2 and high light ur potasium levels will drop quick as well

Comment

Have u been giveing ur plant silica b vitims or calmeg 1-2weeks before transplant? Those 3 things condistion ur plant for stress and puts the imuine system on high alert to respond to stress quicker. I think if there still doing good just give them a small shot of potasium and the bio stimulants (if u have them) and u will see posative growth

Comment

• Pmoe90
            Pmoe90 commented
            Editing a comment
            I did none of that. And I don't have anything to give the plants I wouldn't know what to look for

Do u have any nutes? Nitrogen is for green leaves phosphausous is for roots and flowering and potasium is for energy/health. then silica is to thicken cell walls. B vitamins are to make ur plants imune on high allert and recover faster. Amino acids help oven ion chanells and make ur uptake or nutes/water faster. Kelp is to make cells thicker help growth and to feed microbes humic acid opens ion chanels/ uptake nutes more effective and when used kelp and humic acid 5-1 ratio it increases growth a lot. Mollasas feeds microbes cal Meg is used for thickness of stems and health and then u got all the different kinds of good bacteria and fungi but that's a general break down. There's a lot more benifits to all the products but that's general. Just to help ya a bit

Comment

Bio stimulants are things like silica b vites yucca mollasas humic acid kelp amino acids simple sugars ect..

Comment

• Pmoe90
              Pmoe90 commented
              Editing a comment
              Not to sound dumb or anything but what the best so I can go and order and get things rolling. How much do I put on the plants then?

I would say npk industrys u can buy 2oz packs then 10-15bucks per back and each pack does about 800gals of water yes 800gals u literly only add 1/16th of a teaspoon per gal that's all u need check em out

Comment

You tube harley smith with npk industries he can teach A LOT! He also helps make the products

Comment

Here's one of my plants. Still growing slow but still getting new flowers. My question is anything I can do to strengthen the stem? I've tied to a post to keep it up right. They are still outside getting plenty of sun. There's usually a decent breeze not sure what else to do

Comment

Jeg is right on both when I 1st plant I leave 1/4 of the pot empty to cover the stem in veg also Jeg is right about silica I prefer npk industries raw silica very cheap and very amazing product 1.25ml per 5gals is all u need. Check out harley smith on youtube you will learn a lot

Comment

Update: still taking there time but I think they look ok

Comment

How old are they

Comment

• Pmoe90
                      Pmoe90 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      2 weeks almost 3. Trying to be patient with them

They look very gd for 2ish weeks keep up the gd work

Comment

• Pmoe90
                      Pmoe90 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Appreciate it!!😁 I was worried for awhile there

@alltatup appreciate the info I also saw the yellowing. I believe I was watering to frequent so hopefully they will bounce back

Comment

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      They didn't look droopy, so if you eliminated any other possibility on that page, they should bounce back!!

How long should they stay in the solo cups?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X