Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same lmfao

Comment

I'll pop the corn,and load the bowl for that flick. Good luck with your grow lol

Comment

I'll post a video tonight

Comment

Pmoe90 Sorry we got carried away and went off topic with the animal issues!! I'm on board to see how your grow goes, and looking forward to updates! ;-}
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Y'all good. I'll keep you guys posted

Comment

don't mean to bother but just a couple more questions. The one that still has a shell on it does not look good to me should I make that one at a loss or keep working with It? The one that is opened how long did it take for your plants to get bigger? I got a solid 6 that are open just don't want to do anything to mess them up

Comment

• Jeg
                Jeg commented
                Editing a comment
                Patience right now is key

• Jeg
                Jeg commented
                Editing a comment
                If the one stuck was mine I'd wet a little. Drop or two of water then tweezers or toothpick and operate. Oh so gently

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Porcha, the speed of plant growth depends on so many things; pH levels, amount of water, LIGHT. Sometimes they start slow and suddenly get themselves established and take off! Make sure you keep them moist but not soaked to get those roots to keep growing, and that they have the proper light.

Pmoe90 how's everything going today?

Comment

• Jeg
                Jeg commented
                Editing a comment
                Oops how'd that happen

• Pmoe90
                Pmoe90 commented
                Editing a comment
                It came off with no problems! Trying to keep them all going because idk if any are female. Does anyone use the male plants for anything?

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                The only thing you can use male plants for is pollination; they aren't smokeable...

That's correct but in muy opinion I would never use a male to pollinate to make more seeds because the seeds are unrelable sex 50/50 male to female if u use collonial silver on a female u will get female seeds way better method

Comment

I'm not sure my plants are doing well. They are outside and get plenty of sun and I think the right amount of water. I try and make sure I don't over water them. I just don't see any growth they've stayed the same. Not sure what to do from here they look healthy just nothing new is happening. Is this just me being impatient or something going on with the plant? Any info is appreciated

Comment

Here they are just don't see much growth

Comment

• Aloner
                    Aloner commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They look healthy to me, I think they just need a little more time is all. When they take off, look out!

• Aloner
                    Aloner commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Now that I'm thinking about it, how deep is that container? Is it one of those shallow starter trays? If so, you should probably step up the container size a bit, the roots might be getting cramped in there.

Yeah they are in starter tray. Should just put them in a pot and see what happens? I'm glad you said they look healthy maybe they are just taking their time

Comment

• Aloner
                    Aloner commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If you have something in-between sized, like a Solo cup (which seems to be the favored vessel around here) that would be good, then you can up-scale when the leaves reach the sides of the cup. You can, of course, go with a larger pot--just be aware the danger of overwatering will be that much greater.

Check this part of the GWE germination tutorial.

Looking really good an healthy Porcha, they will definitely start growing good real soon. Good Luck.
                  Cfls for a week or two
                  315lec for everything else
                  Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                  36x36x63 inch tent.
                  6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                  Smart pots
                  Molasses
                  Autoflowers

Comment

• Pmoe90
                    Pmoe90 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you!!

So when I switch to my solo cups do I dig a little space to put them in so it's even or do like this picture did?

Comment

• Aloner
                    Aloner commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think either way should be fine, as long as the roots are all covered.
                    Last edited by Aloner; 06-12-2017, 11:39 AM.

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They will outgrow those cups fast; once the roots take off, look out!!!

This was my attempt to transplant them. My question is did just ruin my plants? Some came out with the block and some just the long root? Thanks in advance. There's one that has the tips a little yellow didn't get that either.

Comment

Some of the plants stay connected to the block. Some had the block crumble leaving just the long root.

Comment

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Porcha, don't know if this was asked previously, but if the plants aren't growing, there may be a pH problem at the roots. Are you checking pH in and pH runoff?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X