What's new
GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

I live in San Francisco

Jonnyangel

New member
Hi I live in SF . I’m getting ready to start a new indoor crop. It’s cold inside mid 50s it warms up to low 60s F. Should I have a heater on the seedlings? The room has a fan on them. Any tips I should know
 
I want to apologize to OP for coming off too harsh, as this wasn't my attempt & after reading others posts & rethinking what I said I can see it seems somewhat A-holeish.

Just so anyone can help you, here is a partial post from the sticky posts about posting.
[Edited section]

Regarding your setup I would also suggest tent size if using one., as additional information. Regarding the temperature, are the numbers you stated with the light on/off or just for the lung room's temperature? For vegetative stage you want to maintain 70-80 F so what you listed is too low to start a plant.
 
Last edited:
Hi I live in SF . I’m getting ready to start a new indoor crop. It’s cold inside mid 50s it warms up to low 60s F. Should I have a heater on the seedlings? The room has a fan on them. Any tips I should know
Hi Jonny angel and welcome! Best advice go the Gwe home page,scroll down to start here and click on” How to grow weed” this website site has all the best info out there on the web. Along with some very knowledgeable growers. But my advice is to start reading.
 
Hi Jonnyangel...Can you yell us what your plan is? Are you growing in a tent? Tell us about your set up. @Beeman is spot on. Read all you can.

Seeds like temps about 80F to sprout.

"Any tips I should know"? That's a loaded question :LOL: What part of growing do you want to know more about?
 
Back
Top