You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.
Hi I live in SF . I’m getting ready to start a new indoor crop. It’s cold inside mid 50s it warms up to low 60s F. Should I have a heater on the seedlings? The room has a fan on them. Any tips I should know
Just so anyone can help you, here is a partial post from the sticky posts about posting.
"I wanted to put some loose guidelines to help people know what to include when posting a question. Think of this as Question Posting 101.
Please Include the Following In Your Question Post:
Your Title Should Quickly Explain the Problem/Question - This makes it way more likely someone will answer your question because they'll be able to easily see from the list if it's something they can help with (example: "Leaves are turning yellow" or "Leaves are getting spots and plant is droopy")
(Important!!!) Pictures - A picture of your problem as well as a picture of the plant in the setup.
A description of your problem, and when you first noticed it
Your Setup - Growing medium, nutrients, grow light, etc
Did you do anything different before the problem occurred?"
Regarding your setup I would also suggest tent size if using one., as an additional information. Regarding the temperature are the numbers you stated with the light on or just for the lung room's temperature? For vegetative stage you want to maintain 70-80 F so what you listed is too low to start a plant.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.