What's new
GrowWeedEasy.com
You're browsing as a guest. Sign up to join the conversation, share your grows, and get help from thousands of fellow growers — it's free and takes less than a minute.

Experienced growers: What's the hardest part of growing weed?

I have tried many ways like most of the growers have, I plant seed to soil in its final pot. Water it in and cover with humidity dome. This works for me as well as any other method
 
Just curious, when there's weed you don't like, what's the reason? The effects, the smell, overall density/feel/smokability, or something else?

I've heard some growers say the biggest bud quality problems come from genetics, while others say it's really more about flowering environment/harvest/drying/curing practices.

Just curious, when there's weed you don't like, what's the reason? The effects, the smell, overall density/feel/smokability, or something else?

I've heard some growers say the biggest bud quality problems come from genetics, while others say it's really more about flowering environment/harvest/drying/curing practices.
Effects and taste.
 
If my ganja doesn't meet my expectations, I have friends that will gladly take it off my hands! I imagine we all have smoked some ganja that didn't taste so bueno. Did we toss it, NO! If I get the effects, then I will consume it anyway!
 
If my ganja doesn't meet my expectations, I have friends that will gladly take it off my hands! I imagine we all have smoked some ganja that didn't taste so bueno. Did we toss it, NO! If I get the effects, then I will consume it anyway!
I’ve literally tossed entire plants if they don’t meet the standard. My friends don’t get junk
 
I'm off the forum guys. I didn't join this forum to be called names by someone that doesn't know me. Some people just get off by doing that, I guess. Good luck with your grows my respectful friends
 
My go to most successful is . Dip seeds in hydrogen peroxide, soak the seed in distilled water in a shot glass12-24 hours then place them between damp paper towels distilled water again in a unsealed Tupperware container in a dark spot at 70-78f until they sprout tails then to a small pot…
I don’t get on the site much myself anymore since whenever I do decide to dive into someone’s post to answer a simple question, a troll like yourself will make a snarky comment as if what I’m doing effects them 🤷🏻‍♂️
 
Come on guys! Remember the old adage, "Sticks and stones . . ."? It is easy to mistake someone's post as overly critcal, and sometimes we make posts we did not think through.
Remember why we are here. Our interest in growing cannabis.
 
Back
Top