Are cats attracted to fish emulsion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are cats attracted to fish emulsion?

Went out to my grow this morning. Found what was a full gallon bottle of fish emulsion in the path about 30 feet from place nutes are stored. Plastic bottle had large tooth holes in sides across bottom. Something had the whole bottle in its mouth and bit through the plastic emulsion leaked onto the ground. I think it might had been a mountain lion. I have seen sign nearby last couple visits. Are cats attracted to fish emulsion? The javelina in the area are strictly herbivores and there were no tracks and coyotes are rare in that area and no tracks. Must have tasted terrible bet it won't happen again. Wanted to post photo of jug but was unable timed out.

Photo thing is a real pain in the ass.
    I won't worry about a journal for my next grow unless I don't have to compress/resize all my images before uploading like it used to be.
    It's not hard or very time consuming but it shouldn't have to be done.
    Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
    600W HPS
    Coco
    GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
    Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

Could have been a dog ,they eat fish. What ever it was I bet it don't eat no more.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X