Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When to water with nutrients and when to water without?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! When to water with nutrients and when to water without?

Hello all now im going to use the flora trio nutrients in coco coir medium and i got a great chart of how many times i should water them from this site my question is how often should i water my plant without nutrients just plain water or every watering is with nutrients can anyone help explain this matter and here is the chart i guess everyone knows

Start with watering with nutes every other time just to see how they like it. If they seem okay after the first week then you should be able to water with nutes every watering. Plants like more or less nutrients depending on the strain.

Comment

everyone does it differently. Some do nutes one watering then pH adjusted water the next.
      Some do two nutes then one water.
      Some do water once a week and nutes every other watering.
      Some, like me gives nutes every watering.
      Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
      600W HPS
      Coco
      GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
      Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

Wow awesome replies thank u all for ur help

Comment

You are welcome! Be sure the check and adjust your ph after adding the nutes to your water. 6.3 is optimum. You can use Ph up and ph down to get it adjusted. Good luck and happy growing. Post pics of your grow!

Comment

Originally posted by TheDude420 View Post
            You are welcome! Be sure the check and adjust your ph after adding the nutes to your water. 6.3 is optimum. You can use Ph up and ph down to get it adjusted. Good luck and happy growing. Post pics of your grow!
            Sure i bought everything ph up nd down nd meter im just waiting for the flora its on the way

Comment

You going to have more problems giving it more nutes than necessary than you would have giving it less than necessary. So go easy

Comment

• Rayan
                Rayan commented
                Editing a comment
                Thx man i will go easy

Hi there! I'm on my first grow and using that same schedule. I've done nutes every watering for my three different strains of autos, all have been fine 😁 I went that way because they have such a fast grow and initially they don't get watered very often so before you know it ur on the next week already at a different strength. But that was just me 😉 As others have said just make sure you check your PH. Good luck!!!
              FusionHut 5x5x6.5, Mars II LED 900W (veg/bloom modes), 4" Fusion Breath inline fan w/ carbon filter
              Coco/Perlite 70/30 "ish" in 5 gall fabric pots, GH Trio+CaliMagic+GrowTec PH Up/Down, PH test drops
              2x6" clip on fans, 1x8" desk fan, 1x12" oscillating fan

Comment

hey rayan thats a tough question Oz has it right its all personal preference I've done it both ways but here's the thing I use oldageorganics as abase nutrient I buy it by the gallon and if you follow the directions on the bottle it will say to use 1 Tbs per gallon BUT if you use it with other nute then they want you to only use 1 tsp per gallon. wicth is a big difference . so what I do is give it the recommended amount of base nute grow/bloom 1 tbs per gallon then any other nutes I use go to 1 tsp per gallon . your PH is crucial so get a good PH meter. this I would get at local store so if you have problems you can bring it back quickly, start weak and build up from there you cant go wrong that way also different strains like different amounts of nutes so if you are growing different strains at the same time you can burn one and not the other so if you burn one back off on the nutes until the burned one is happy and then you have your mix for the grow
                new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X