HELP PLEASE... Look inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP PLEASE... Look inside

Please help me smoke this bud!! 16 jars it was mostly dry its not sticking together in the jar the drying room was getting to hot with this 100 degree weather so i trimmed all off and jarred it. It only dried for 3 days total but i didn't wanna take all the moisture out..!Click image for larger version

Name:	2v82wde.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	95015

Where and when do we line up?
    Congratulations, looks like a job well done!
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

You guys help everyone come over and we can have a smoke out!! =-D! I will Pm the invites =-D if that works for you DW2 . Im happy with my first grow and for 5 plants i think i did good!

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like a plan to me! What was the weight of the buds when they went into the jars? You are thinking correctly, that is a great grow, looks like a lot for five plants!

the cure is more important than how long it takes to dry before going in the jars. As long as there's still enough moisture for the cure you'll be fine.

I'm there! I wish, way too far for me to travel all the way from Tasmania off the south east coast of mainland Australia.
      Completed auto grows 3

2x4 Gorilla tent
      600W HPS
      Coco
      GH Flora Series trio + Armor Si, CALiMAGic, RapidStart, Liquid KoolBloom, Floralicious Plus, FloraKleen, Diamond Nectar, FloraBlend, FloraNectar (Pineapple Rush version), Dry Koolbloom + Great White mycorrhizae & Terpinator

Grows using this setup: 1
      Largest yield from this setup: 20oz / 567g

Previous grows:
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...row-first-grow
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...world-of-seeds

Comment

Looks amazing. Hope the cure goes well.....and I'm out there trying to find just one quart size jar!😂

Comment

Did someone say they what to Match? Let's do this.
          Space for Rent.

Comment

Remember to burp the jars still! Looks amazing! Keep it growing! Peace!
            Perpetual setup!

Comment

Burping them now!! The outsides where nice and dry with just a little bit of moisture in the middle just enough i think to cure.. i think they came out perfect just alot of jars to watch and shake and burp.. the buds aren't sticking together ethier

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Inuart88, that's just too many jars for one person to have to tend to. You must be exhausted. I sincerely wish I had your problems!

• Inuart88
                Inuart88 commented
                Editing a comment
                It's a hard life. i have to smoke it now its just killing me inside... i don't know how i will smoke it all =-)

Is it bad if the buds stick to each other...? I have some buds I let dry out for 5 days and put them in jars and the buds after awhile all stick to each other inside of the jar sometimes it's annoying to take them out lol

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Kyle, when I'm curing bud, I don't cram them in there. There should be enough room to shake them gently and separate them. Do you use a hygrometer in a jar or two? That really helps me to know how wet or dry they are.

I don't cram them in either each jar is 3/4ths full all the nugs over time sit in the jar and stick to each other. I'm buying some hygrometers soon but for now I'm using the boveda 62 packs and burping 3 times a day and taking the buds out 1 time per day for a couple mins to let air out a bit

Comment

• NA420
                NA420 commented
                Editing a comment
                If you arebusing the humidipacks there is no need to burp 3 times a day. The packs do a good job of controlling the cure after the first week or so there is no need to burp. I let my buds cure without touching them with the packs inside and they stay fresh. The key is not to add the humidipacks too soon!

Your sticky buds could be a trichrome issue, my trichrome heavy buds always stick together cause there are so many! I even get a layer of trichs on the inside of my jars! It's a good problem to have! Peace!

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                I LOVE the Boveda 62s!!!!!

NA420 How soon is too soon for the boveda packs...?

Comment

Im going to throw this out there when I dry bud I weigh out 100 grams wet weight I put this in a separate spot could be a couple of paper towels you just need to keep it a separate then when this looses about 75 grams it is ready to be put in jars to start curing . I use digital hydrometers in my jars and when that 100 grams get to between 30 and 25 grams then you will be at approximately 70% humidity this you need to burp out until it reaches 62% then its ready. I dont put the bovida packs in until I'm at 62% then they will maintain that level . when I burp I open my jars swish the buds around to turn them over and close it up it usually take 2 to 3 weeks to be perfect but I will smoke it during if I need to. the longer you burp for the better/mellower tasting bud will be
                new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Jeg
                  Jeg commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'd like to have that written down in my journal somewhere. Thanks

• bobsakamoto
                  bobsakamoto commented
                  Editing a comment
                  true that.

Very well said oldjarhead100 the key is to get the humidipacks in at the right humidity, too soon/wet and your buds will spike the humidity, too late/dry and your buds will slow the curing proces. About 3 weeks is perfect, the good ole burp and spin at least twice a week is quick and easy. Peace!

Keep your hygrometers inside the jar with the humidipack to ensure it's holding you can never go wrong with a couple of those.
                Perpetual setup!

Comment

Good info, lost 2 quart jars by getting the 62% packs in too soon. Mold😰

Comment

When in doubt overdry! The humidipacks do a good job of recovering overdried buds, it just extends the curing process by a week at the least. Peace!
                    Perpetual setup!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X