Ten year plan finally done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good job Charlie
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Beautiful Charlie, I really enjoyed reading your journal , it's been great.We are planning our first trip to Soldotna in June to visit our kinfolks, my brother has already been there before, loves it there, a cousin works at the golf course up there, they all say the scenery is awesome, have a great day Charlie.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Charlie
        Charlie commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, it just goes to show if you do what you can learn here even if your not perfect you can have good results. You are going to see things and have experiences you will remember all you life.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't wait, Charlie, I tell you something else about my Alaska kinfolks, from the oldest to the youngest ,they all have these huge nugget gold rings , that they said they found up there,. Good talking to you Charlie.
        PS- all I see where I live is flatland, Ms.River Delta bottom land, teaming with wildlife, I know it might not be as pretty as Alaska, but it is still beautiful to me.

• Charlie
        Charlie commented
        Editing a comment
        I was raised in Arkansas on the river bottom. My favorite time there is early spring. The Dogwoods and Redbud blooming in the gray woods, splashes of bright pink and white accents here and there. A little terrier treeing squirrels and .22 carbine, at those moments I was the richest man in the world.

I somehow missed this journal until now. What a splendid harvest, congrats!

Comment

• Charlie
        Charlie commented
        Editing a comment
        I owe it all to GWE. My first indoor crop in the '70's was a dismal failure. If anyone who wants to raise really good bud even halfway follows what is put out here they will do well.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Amen brother, all they have got to do is read, lots better than any book I've ever read..Congratulations on your harvest.

• Charlie
        Charlie commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, I have to stop growing for a while. My bride is missing the storage space.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X